The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I hate old people

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    TGC Regular

I hate old people

So I'm on my way to IRCC (Indian River Community College), it's raining, and the roads are kind of slick. The old lady in front of me is about 15 feet away from the light when it turns yellow. So she puts the breaks on and stops about 5 feet past the line. I saw this and pressed the brakes and slid for like 5 seconds. When I heard the tires screeching I instantly knew that I was screwed, and slid into the back of her jeep. So now my whole front end is smashed up. And on top of that her car was perfectly fine. :evil: I wanted to smash the hell out of that damn jeep.

when is we gon be free????

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    that sucks man. only body damage though right? frame didnt bend, radiator didnt get punctiored? o well, now you can get in on the cwest bumper! haha
    7g for life!

roman
    somewhere out there on the internet there is an old lady posting at how she hates high school/college kids for driving in rain 15ft from her bumper in RAIN
    and seth is right, time to mod your G

TGC Regular
    Well we were only going like 35 mph but I her stopped a lot faster than mine. She was driving a Cheroke so my bumper went under hers and mt t-bar, radiator and hood are smashed. BTW I said 15 ft. from the light.

Monkey
    dude, you live in florida... These old folks are nothing but medicated quadrapalegics! There motor skills are basically done...

no joke, I was out on a smoke break just watching this old dude park his brand new caddy... five minutes later he gets out... ten minutes later he makes it to the curb, lifts his leg to step onto the sidewalk and almost fell back... tried again and finally got it! Has no business driving a car... seriously whats the difference between them and a drunk driver?

I feel sorry for them cause if you think about, they're only human and dude, imagine someone taking your right to drive, be free... but the truth remains, they have no business on the road... they're deadly to themselves and others.

Like the dude who thought he pressed on the brake but it was the gas pedal... ran into a crowd of people and killed two I think it was... It's not right... I feel ya pain bro

roman
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgson316
    Well we were only going like 35 mph but I her stopped a lot faster than mine. She was driving a Cheroke so my bumper went under hers and mt t-bar, radiator and hood are smashed. BTW I said 15 ft. from the light.
    I've been there, except that the light was green and we were both turning left, and for some UNKNOWN MORONIC reason the b!tch stopped :?:
    I went "under her" as well
    and she ws standing almost in the middle of intersection :?
    it was my fault too :shock:

Experienced TGC Member
    Its always the person in the backs fault. Your suposed to leave plenty of distance to be able to stop incase the person in front stops short.

One of the funniest accidents ive seen was a guy stopped at a red light. and this lady was in a lil focus or something parked at the corner next to his car. Light turns green the lady made a left turn INTO the guys car. She must have been floring it to try and zip around the guy at the second the light turned green, but that doesnt work unless you jump out while the lights still red. Guy got out screaming at her she started crying and we all offered our testimony to the cops about how this chick decided to be a retard and f*cked up the guys car.

Along the same lines I was with my friend in his maxima stopped at a red light. Now newyork people are morons and are impatient so we constantly try to cut everyone off and shit like that...this guy comes up on the right side of us where cars would normally be parked. Of course were not gona let him in front when the light turns...light goes green we floor it and basically just keep speed with him not leting him in and not leting him get behind us, if he slowed down we slowed down...a parked car commin up on his side..we floor it just geting bored of playin with him, the guy in back of us decides he isnt gonna let this fag in either and he floors it, the fag tryin to cut everyone off realizes he cant ssqueeze in now, but is going too fast i heeard screetching brakes and a crunch of him clipping his right side on the parked car. heheeheh I love car accidents =D
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

TGC Regular
    Ok, I don't hate old people, I just hate stupid drivers. I was just pissed off at the time. I just hope that I can fix my car for cheap. Hey, I might even replace my oem hood w/ a carbon fiber.