The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Eibach vs. Tein

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Eibach vs. Tein

2002 gtz...eibachs are cheaper and not as severe a drop...have snow here in illinois...but i've heard that teins have a better reputation throughout importland...just curious...opinions???
    President Team DNA IL Chapter
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

roman
    from the little things I read here and there, TEIN is awesome
    should be iteresting to see if someone went form one to the other

the main thing i'd look at is the drop factor. eibach is like a 1.2 inch drop in teh front and then tein is like 2.2 inch drop in teh front. thats a big difference tehre. i know for me the 2.2 inch drop is too much. yea the teins are cheaper but they also make things harder to drive

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

harder to drive? because its lower? i have the teins on, and its fine for me, people who have ridden in my car say that they are pretty stuif compared to ther aftermarket springs, even when i didnt have my shocks on yet

TGC Regular
    You know that Tein also makes a completely adjustable coilover/strut set up for our 2000 and up sister (the eclipse of course) for around $700. That seems like that would be a good system to test out as well and then you don't have to try to match up struts and coilovers.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    The TEIN kit you speak of is not fully adjustable. The ride height is adjustable but shock/strut damper is not. They are going to make a FULLY adjustable kit in the future, but its not out yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS