The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stubborn tint air bubbles

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    PMMA1997

Stubborn tint air bubbles

Peeps,

Any tips on how to remove air bubbles on a newly installed tint. It has been two HOT days and the darn air pocket is still there annoying the life out of me ! Got it back to the shop but they say they cant do anything because the tint was dried up ! Maybe some of the guys here have had a similar "misfortune". Please help me out before I get crossed-eyed looking at the air bubble Is there any "quick fix"? Thanks

escoson
    razor (just touch the edge to the buubble then smooth the bubble out)

by popping the air bubble, you may be greating an even more problem, since you are letting more air get in between the tint ans window. I woudl say, take it back to the shop and DEMAND a CORRECT JOB!!!!!!

MISOBITCHI
    Quote Originally Posted by Ositoyb
    by popping the air bubble, you may be greating an even more problem, since you are letting more air get in between the tint ans window. I woudl say, take it back to the shop and DEMAND a CORRECT JOB!!!!!!
    yeah I though that most places give you a lifetime guarentee on the tint, I know the place i brought my last car too did.

Monkey
    what kind of shop is this? Most places do provide the lifetime warranty on the tint, especially if its been two days since you got this done?

:evil: I f*#king hate shiesty businesses....

go back and tell them to do it right :evil: u paid good money for good tint...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???