The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: gauge colors little whack

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    7G-Redsand

gauge colors little whack

I got the 194b blue lights installed into my gauge but theres an additional 3 smaller sized bulbs and then like another 8 that are even smaller. Can anyone pls tell me what number bulbs they are? I drive a 97 galant DE. I cant seem to find them at autozone and i need them in a blue color to match. Thanks.

they are size 74, however the only place to find them in colors is online if ur lucky, very very hard bulb to find in colors, u can however paint ur oem ones urself

7G-Redsand
    cool man i found the 74 bulbs at http://www.superlumination.com/autobulbs.htm whats the med size bulb number tho? thanks

Dark7GHawk
    I have been dealing with this one for a while myself, makes the gauges not so evenly blue. The only bulbs in there are 74 and 194. The 74 and the 194's that need changing are the ones that have blue connecters. Also if you wanna know what a bulb will light up without placing it back on the car a lot of times. Do this at night with a flashlight, place it behind the gauges and watch to see where it lights up, I have been doing that to figure out with bulbs to change. It works.