The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2Fast 2Furious TGC Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 37 of 37
    Faction
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey, i bought the box set for both movies on Tuesday when it came out. i love them because i love cars, even if the cars are surround by shitty actors and a rediculous story. it still gives me an orgasm to see an Evo8 just ripping people apart. and teh skyline from 2f2f, mmmm. i love the movies just cause of the cars, and nothing more.</div>

it's like you say -- it's SURE not for the acting -- lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLateNight
    it's like you say -- it's SURE not for the acting -- lol
    and it's SURE not for the cars

I personally think it's hilarious that most of the cars in that movie are slower "tuned" than they were stock.

i think i thought that was an evo the first/only time i saw ff2 (opening day)

Censee
    it was an evo

Am I the only one who thinks that the chick in 2F2F was busted and needed a bag over her head? I mean her body was nice, but her face.........The chicks from the first one were much hotter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked the cars from the second one better too!!!!(Maybe because they were 2 mitsus and a orgasmic Skyline!!!!)

And I am going to buy the movie because i saw it in the theater, and I liked it and in the middle of the movie theater i yelled "Look honey its Pedros car!!!!" and everyone said "Shhhh" and I said "you only wish you were cool enough to know someone who had their car in this movie!" but I whispered it because I don't have balls to actually yell it.

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

galant00
    she was ugly as hell... suki was her name.

BlaqueOut
    Damn her face was FUCKED UP!! It look like it was swolled up, and at any moment her head was gonna just cave in. I was about to gag everytime i saw her. Oddly enough, my girl thought she looked okay. I couldn't believe it.

Hardkore_Galant

She's a supermodel, hard to believe.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sarah)</div><div class='quotemain'>Am I the only one who thinks that the chick in 2F2F was busted and needed a bag over her head? I mean her body was nice, but her face.........The chicks from the first one were much hotter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked the cars from the second one better too!!!!(Maybe because they were 2 mitsus and a orgasmic Skyline!!!!)

And I am going to buy the movie because i saw it in the theater, and I liked it and in the middle of the movie theater i yelled "Look honey its Pedros car!!!!" and everyone said "Shhhh" and I said "you only wish you were cool enough to know someone who had their car in this movie!" but I whispered it because I don't have balls to actually yell it.</div>

Hey, that girl's actually a supermodel, half jap and white, I think. She looks actually hot on alotta pics I've seen of her. Personally, I think she's really ugly. Somehow, she have her own attractive features.....but I don't know quiet yet what. Seems like many girls think she's hot. Weird.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlaqueOut)</div><div class='quotemain'>Damn her face was FUCKED UP!! It look like it was swolled up, and at any moment her head was gonna just cave in. I was about to gag everytime i saw her. Oddly enough, my girl thought she looked okay. I couldn't believe it.</div>

i dont know, i got mixxed feelings. i must've saw a thousand 2f2f ads before i saw the movie, and i was like "maaaan, this chick is BEAT" and then i saw the movie, and i was like...oh wow, she's not that bad AT ALL! then i realized she just looked slightly better than the pics, but i was expecting a beast, and i wasn't presented with one, so it was just like...eh.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Looks like she got beat with the ugly stick.
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant00)</div><div class='quotemain'>she was ugly as hell... suki was her name.</div>
    she had a body to die for, but it looks like someone hit her in the face with a frying pan.

guys... devon aoki (suki) is FINE. the only thing that throws you is her freckles; they make her look like she has blotchy skin... but when they put a little cover up and even her skin tone, she looks VERY good. she looks like she has a little girl face w/ a great body.

Atlanta - shout out to San Pedro and Panama - que sopa!?
    so basically, its like this...

freckles: :pukey:

cover up: :approve:
    2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT // 3.4L V6
    ____

The SPOT!! - - Dirty South Imports

BlaqueOut
    Freckles my ass!!! I think her grill is a little too small for her head. But hell...i'd still hit it. Just my .02 on the matter.

She's still getting way more bank than me, so Im not hatin.

Censee
    i saw her in person,,,shes nothing special....... shes so skinny,,,not enough meat on her...

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    she's not very tall neither.
    -Pedro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12