The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: AEM Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    utlize

AEM Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator

will this work for the on my I4 if not any ideas

http://www.first-1.com/Merchant2/merchant....Code=AEM-25-302

Yes, it will fit fine on your I-4. However, it doesn't have an external pressure gauge. So unless you buy one (and it has a third inlet) you'll have no way to know what your fuel pressure is.

RPW sells the FSE regulator which has an integrated pressure gauge. It's the one I have and it works great. You can also search ebay for fuel pressure regulator and see if you can find one there.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

yea i got mine from ebay for 75 comes with gauge too...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Re: AEM Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(utlize)</div><div class='quotemain'>will this work for the on my I4 if not any ideas </div>
    I'm personally using a B&M commandflow with a B&M fuel pressure gauge. They work really nice, look very clean, and I have had no problems with either of them at all. Don't know if they make one for galants, but both gauge and regulator came out to about $90, brand new. The AEM regulator replaces the entire regulator body, which really isn't necessary, for i think about $130. Then you still have to buy the gauge. AEM is good stuff (except for cam gears ), but it is expensive. If you want to save the extra 70-80 dollars get the B&M kit