The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Front Tower Bar

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    MitsuRacer

Front Tower Bar

Hey guys I want to get a front tower strut brace but I can't find one anywhere. Does anyone have one and where did you get it. Any noticable changes in handling? Thanks... :twisted:

I've got the Freedom Design STB. It was an instataneous difference in handling. I got mine through PTuning.com. Don't forget the TGC discount
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

CT_GalantV6

Re: Front Tower Bar

Quote Originally Posted by MitsuRacer
    Hey guys I want to get a front tower strut brace but I can't find one anywhere. Does anyone have one and where did you get it. Any noticable changes in handling? Thanks... :twisted:
    Our 8G Galants use the STB from the 3G Eclipes, along with many other parts. Get a STB for a 3G (00-02) Eclipes. (someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

You will notice that the front end feels tighter. Don't bother looking for a rear STB, our rears are already boxed into the chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    I've got the Freedom Design STB. It was an instataneous difference in handling. I got mine through PTuning.com. Don't forget the TGC discount
    Same here, its a good bar at a good price.

Yeah.. PTuning..

and yes.. very Toit handling..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337