The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ONCE AGAIN. Custom front bumper or kit from eRacings...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 109
    maroonmonster7G
    i'd be down if we're talkin about less than 200 for the bumper.and i need somthing thats no mor than 2 inches lower than the stock bumper cause i dont have ne side skirts or a rear bumperso i need somthin that will blend in.i would really prefer a lip kit though!!!.but if the price is right i'm down!

maroonmonster7G
    oh....and it would be really cool if we had a place to mount are signal lights!!!.unlike the erubini kit

how about one like this :twisted: :
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

maroonmonster7G
    yeah that would be hot!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    got a frontal shot?

I think the kit should come with pre-mounted signals. The stock ones are too big :?
    7g for life!

brandon
    I say do something in the vein of the FTO... keepin it in the family.

The stock FTO front is hot:

and so is this aftermarket one (just picture the front mount, hehe):

I know you wanna photoshop them Seth.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    woah thats a huge front dam

ill work on a chop

[Edit]
    quick shop:

what kind of grill do we want?
    94/96
    7g for life!

intelekts
    uhm.... that's intresting. i dont think it's really my style though. oh well...

looks good seth... i like the second one... might need some meshing though...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

brandon
    It looks nice and pissed off.

I also just re-realized how much nicer the 97-98 grills are.

You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

VypA
    Am i the ONLY one who actually likes the 94-96 grills? lol but yea i might be in for a front bumper depending on how it looks (something not TOO showy would probly get my vote, i aint got the speed to back it up yet )

i like the 94 - 96 grills... to tell u the truth the bumper looks good to but it just sticks out to much.... if it was more in... like the BMWs..... oh yeah and one more thing.. it has to be showy and LOUD as fuck! cause then nobody will buy it.... example: EREBUNI = GAY!! = Money

if your gonna make a bumper u should make something clean lookin
    i hate to refer to Hondas... but even this bumper is clean....

this bumper has the same design as the 94 - 96 bumper...

this bumper is clean.... lip kit i think

But who cares what i say.... i mean i am the asshole of the board...
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

why dont you guys stick w/ the original CWest bumper that shit was Hoooooooooooooooooott :firedevil:
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

TGC Regular
    That IS300's lip kit looks hot. Wish we could get something like that, but of course we've got that 94-96 vs. 97-98 problem[/url]

when is we gon be free????

yeah it was.... but damn if u get that C west bumper made somebody will fuck up the look.... RICE it the fuck out.... i can name 3 people right now that will RICE it....

Put it this way.... if u got money to get a kit of any kind your gonna spend money some way..... either painting it and/ or fitting it.... yes we have different bumpers but there not completely different.... i can bet money that they would line up fine.... with very very little work......

i dont even know why you people are bothering with this..... it isnt gonna get made... just like everything else....

:shock: damn.....u got mad hate bro..lol.....ur 1 mega-hating cuban

we can get this kit made.....seriously, try not to post such negative things because that is probably making poeple not want to give it a shot..........

let people rock the kit the way they want, i mean.....after all, it is their car.........

im not trying to start a big argument or n e thing but im just a lil tired of people talking caca........................lets think positive about these things bro
    TEAM GENESIS

brandon
    There was an Erebuni GB that made it all the way through back in the day. There's no reason why this one can't happen, especially seeing as to how most people are sick of the Erebuni bumper.

?.... alright here u go.... if u get this kit or bumper on track to be made ill buy one... if i like it, DEAL? remember not to loud.... as a matter of fact im holding 900 for it....

alright that white skyline.. looks like its suckin dick... or it has a face where it looks like it tasted something it didnt like....

look at that accord from my last post.... that bumper has a very similiar shape....

and one more thing cut this shit.... think positive? WTF,, toughin the fuck up.... I AINT HATE FUCKIN "HATING"....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast