The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ONCE AGAIN. Custom front bumper or kit from eRacings...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 109
    o0 XeRO G 0o
    now viciouslord, not to get you angry or anything, but you also said youd be in on the cwest bumper, yet you never sent in your money if i remember correctly... and we only needed one more person. correct me if im wrong, but we couldve had that one made had you sent in your money... again, no hating on you, no hating on anything, but just stating it as i see it

Experienced TGC Member
    Go with the C-West bumper fella's, it is by far the best looking and functional bumper I have seen to date. If you guys seriously only needed one more person for that other GB this should go through no problem. Hell, I'd even buy one just to get them in production now that certain people aren't involved... or are they?

Yo Vicious, Shut the fuck up and get in on the GB mofo. That bumper you posted is fuckin' lame bro, who the hell wants a body kit that looks like your stock bumper?! Only you man... only you...
    You know I'm just playin' dawg, speakin your language, but I think you should definately get in on the C-West homie... that G of yours would look sick with a new bumper... and it will weigh less too
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

thats tru i did say i was gonna put my money in.... but i was put into a certain situation.. that didnt allow me to keep my promise.... if you really must know i had lost my job at that time.... 2 weeks after they posted the idea of makin the C west bumper.... trust me on this i was not one of those bitches that backed out.... i had a reason to do so..... and now that i started this new job.... trust me im good.... a lot more money then before... just gotta get settled in...

trust me... i was hurting when i couldnt get that C west bumper.... if u get that C west goin on i would definetely get in on it..... AND yes!! we need a functional bumper.... i need air!! flowing threw

now 2True... you know damn straight i dont speak like that....
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

o0 XeRO G 0o
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViciousLord)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats tru i did say i was gonna put my money in.... but i was put into a certain situation.. that didnt allow me to keep my promise.... if you really must know i had lost my job at that time.... 2 weeks after they posted the idea of makin the C west bumper.... trust me on this i was not one of those bitches that backed out.... i had a reason to do so..... and now that i started this new job.... trust me im good.... a lot more money then before... just gotta get settled in...

trust me... i was hurting when i couldnt get that C west bumper.... if u get that C west goin on i would definetely get in on it..... AND yes!! we need a functional bumper.... i need air!! flowing threw

now 2True... you know damn straight i dont speak like that....</div>

good to see youre back on your feet, hope you didnt think i was jumpin on you at all, but it was close, so it just might happen again. i personally might end up gettin the erebuni kit for now, then later on switchin up. but all i know is my car WILL be ready for show season come spring...

lol... thats kool... i just hope this bumper functional... im gonna need that flow of Air...

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViciousLord)</div><div class='quotemain'>

now 2True... you know damn straight i dont speak like that....</div>

I know man, I was just exaggerating :oops:
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

intelekts
    the c west was tight, i'd def. still be in for that... but i'm still in for the bumper as long as it looks good. i'm gonna look around some more see if i can find any more ideas....

VypA
    i dunno about the cwest bumper... i liked it... but a bit too low and just seems to need a FMIC behind it, and while im tryin to go turbo, i dunno that every1 is... just my 2 cents

too low?... first off that was just a pic.... second there was never even a prototype.... if you read the whole topic on GALANTSPEED.com ... u will see that the clearance issue was addressed.... something along the lines of "make sure its not as low as the EREBUNI bumper"....

VypA
    o yea... :oops: brain fart

Experienced TGC Member
    Maybe....
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

yes but..... look at it sticks out forward... we need something closer to the boby of the car.... like BMW

flat... nice

u see how it sticks out...

WE NEED SOMETHING FLAT AND CLOSER TO THE BODY.....

flat and close means bye bye crush bar. thats just the way the companies design it. bmw made their crush bar closer to the car. mitsu stuck thiers out.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    we 100% have to have the re-enforcement. maybe eRacings could makes us a new bolt on re-enforcement made out of tubular steel or something to be included with the bumper, just an idea. But I also like the idea of the bumper being close like BMW, but I need a re-enforcement...

Heres the C-west bumper for those of you lost on this topic:

now technically, I photoshopped it starting at the end of the oem bumper so this is what it could look like with a little bit of modification. And I did a little bit more editting and made it so the re-enforcement would fit by making the center dam a bit smaller. Lastly, on this bumper there are CF canards on each side. The bumper looks a lot different with out these, so that is another thing to think about...

and lastly is the grill. Do you guys want 94-96 grill like the erebuni bumper has it, or do you want a totally new grill to replace the existing 97/98. meaning 94-96 would need to get the 97/98 header bar...
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    and lastly is the grill. Â*Do you guys want 94-96 grill like the erebuni bumper has it, or do you want a totally new grill to replace the existing 97/98. Â*meaning 94-96 would need to get the 97/98 header bar...</div>

well, as much as i wanna say do it 94-96 style, we should compile a definite list of people who are seriously interested, and see what the majority of the members are, to make it easier for the biggest possible part of the group. see what i'm sayin?
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

seth wheres that EVO style grill... maybe we could even go all out and get a new grill with it.....

WHOS GONNA BE OUR TEST CAR!!!! for eracing

here ya go

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    should we go with the cwest design? the grill can always be changed to our likings. but we need to get things started. If you dont like it speak up, or it will be the bumper of choice!

heres a pic of it on the evo:
    7g for life!

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViciousLord)</div><div class='quotemain'>here ya go

</div>

I'd say.. go with this design..
    The 8G kit almost done, the altima is in process, we can do yours at the same time..

which design..... the one i posted... C west with the EVO grill?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast