The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ONCE AGAIN. Custom front bumper or kit from eRacings...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 109
    brandon
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViciousLord)</div><div class='quotemain'>alright ?</div>

Just breakin balls. Yeah...

VypA
    That EVO grill with the cwest front and altima sides is lookin damn good.... im just kinda worried about bottoming out too... ive already done it goin in and out of gas stations in such on south blvd... and im completely stock (and this is in NC by the way.) please not too low... itd be nice to still be able to go over speed bumps and such with the kit and after lowering springs (1.5" drop or so)

brandon
    Another suggestion...

With this you could probably utilize the stock turn signals.

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon)</div><div class='quotemain'>Another suggestion...

With this you could probably utilize the stock turn signals.</div>

w00t, that shit is HOTTT!!!!! Definitely need some splitters though.

VypA
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon)</div><div class='quotemain'>

</div>
    that looks good too.. i think i might get started on a photoshop

GOOD SHIT BRANDON!!!! alright i forgive u for the JDM bumper....
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

VypA
    well i couldnt find a pic that was exactly the right angle so it looks kinda off but heres a quickPS of the 240 front

from seth... thank you... enjoy people

i like it

brandon
    I think it looks damn good, nice and simple... any chance of painting it black? (no paint shop/photoshop at work for me)

Thinking maybe Eracings can customize some sort of bracket/slot for the turn signals and then have the middle accomodate the t-bar with a little upward lip.

seth said that when he colored it black... u couldnt see the lines and form......

but my only concern STILL is how far is it gonna stick out......

all you to need to make up for the lose of the crush bar, is a tubular aluminum barright behine the upper part of the bumper (stock location) but instead of having a different piece you can mold it and make it part of the bumper.....

Example.... you get home.... "OMG my bumper is finally here!".... u simply remove the bumper cover and bumper.... bolt this right up to it.... bingo....

eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousLord
    from seth... thank you... enjoy people

i like it
    How bout add Lancer EVO 5 bottom lip to it to make more dynamics???

eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousLord
    seth said that when he colored it black... u couldnt see the lines and form......

but my only concern STILL is how far is it gonna stick out......

all you to need to make up for the lose of the crush bar, is a tubular aluminum barright behine the upper part of the bumper (stock location) but instead of having a different piece you can mold it and make it part of the bumper.....

Example.... you get home.... "OMG my bumper is finally here!".... u simply remove the bumper cover and bumper.... bolt this right up to it.... bingo....
    We are gonna use factory bumper to work with, so its gonna be the same..

mckmas8

New guy who wants new bodykit

Hey guys I'm Mac I have been reading these forums for months and I finally want to contribute to the 7G cause. I have a 95 Galant with chrome rims, 3 tvs, PS2, VCR player, and DVD player. I'm trying to make the outside look much better with a bodykit. I have been wanting to get the normal Shogun Kit from Andysautosport.com but I notice you guys wanting to make a new kit. Plain and simple I'm in if you guys get the C-West front end with the Evo grill, the Silver Altima Side Skirts and a nice back bumper.

mckmas8

Back End Idea

Hey guys what about this back end my boy has it on his 91 Mitsu Eclipse

HELL NO!!!!

mckmas8
    Some guys need to come up with an idea so we can get this show on the road. The guy from eracings said that they can make our bodykit with the new 8G bodykit their making so we need to get mad serious.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    ALLRIGHT so you guys have all liked the cwest and the 240sx front bumpers. we shall vote on the front bumpers only, as we will not be doing a full kit as of yet.

So EVERYONE go here and vote! This will still be the official thread, but we need another for voting
    7g for life!

maroonmonster7G
    the 240sx!!!!!!!!........how much is this gonna cost.....i still have not heard a price??????!!!

i am in depending on the price and the design

Ryan4g64
    im in too depending the price and bradon how much for your front bumber if you get the new 240 bumper?

Antoher question does it sit lower then the stock bumper?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast