The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 4lug/5lug

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    CcVilleES

4lug/5lug

is there any possible way i could get a 4lug rim to fit on a 5 lug axle....i can get a GREAT deal (rims/tires for 250) but they are 4 lug....i would hate to miss this deal.

i don't suggest it. ur gonna need an adaptor plate and yea that will most likely make ur rims stick out and thats ugly. and many of them are poorly designed and dangerous

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Dark Anghell
    yes you can...I think. You didn't say what kind of car it is. But on the galants and probably many other cars, you can change out the rotors and the bolt pattern, and convert your car to a 4 lug.

What kind of rims/tires are they? I can get you the money and we could put them on my car

Going 4 - 5 or vice-versa would be pretty bad performance, even safety-wise.

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"

We already have 4 lug.

Kain
    The only cars that I know of that can go from 4-5 or 5-4 are old VWs and The first two years of RX-7. On both of these the wheel studs were part of the lug nut. Basically when you took off the lug nuts the wheel literaly fell off the car because there is nothing there. So you'd just buy an adapter, attach it to the holes in the hub, and voila, changed lug pattern. This does not apply to the "normal" cars. The only way is to change out the hub, which is pretty major $$$

MitsuMan
    isnt all 7g 4 lug n-e ways

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>isnt all 7g 4 lug n-e ways</div>

yea but CcVilleES has a 5 lug 8g.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.