The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Seatbelt Q?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    Black Magic

Seatbelt Q?

for people that are thinking about changing their interior color can you get seatbelts from a different car that suits the interior color that you are changing it to. would that work are all seatbelts the same just color differences or no?

the main thing about changing seatbelts is getting the seatbelt secure. like if u had tan seatbelts and u get grey seatbelts from another galant that might be easy. but if u got maybe black seatbelts from a maxima or something then you'll have issues since a seatbelt won't do shit if it isn't secured properly.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

damn i know this is old, and i know always to search first but this is the closest forum i could find out of 85 of em... so im trying to go with black seatbelts, what car can i get em from? and when it comes down on securing them is fitment going to be a prob?
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

Just a thought, but you can probably dye them yourself or get it professionally dyed so that it wont wear off.

what kind of dye?

man i am glad this topic came back up...i will be needing to change out my belts to black ones soon as well...was thinking about dying them as well but you still need to paint the plastic pieces or whatnot....i think just getting them from another car would be the best way to go....maybe we can figure this one out so everyone will have a good base to start from.
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB
    U.S ARMY...THANX FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    you could look for seatbelt diagrams for different applications until you find one that matches the Galant. It's not like they would have developed a new seat belt system for the G. A lot of other cars must share the same assembly. And just a thought, i would bet that the eclipse fit, since it's the same chassy. Did any Eclipse trimlines bring black interiors? I'd start there.
    -Pedro

im not a member of th 3g club can anyone on here ask em?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'>im not a member of th 3g club can anyone on here ask em?</div>

why don't u join?