The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Chrome Grill Inserts / AutoTechnic Guages

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    zioni504

Chrome Grill Inserts / AutoTechnic Guages

OK, I need help finding chrome grill inserts for all the black plastic on the front grill/bumper. I'm not looking for mesh, I want more of the factory or billet look, just chrome not black plastic. I found it once on a site, but know I can't find it. I'm also wondering why I see all these 2002 galants that have those tight reverse glow guages from autotechnic, but then when I go to their site they only have them for '01 and older. Is there some kinda mods you do to make the '01's work? Are there other manufacturers that make reverse glow guages for 02 galant? Ya'll would help me out a lot if I could find this stuff!!!

MitsuRacer
    Well, i have never heard of any inserts, our grills are one solid peice. You can either paint it the color you want or buy a new one. The gauges for the 2001 and the 2002 are the same, except the lettering is bigger on an 02, but the measurements are the same, so you can buy them for the 01 and it will work just dandy.....im 99.9% sure of that but someone correct me if im wrong. :twisted:

when using aftermarket gauges in a 02-03, you must get from a 99-01 the black plastic that goes inside the gauge cluster, this way you hide the wiring and gives the gauges a better look

'00 Patriot Red GTZ --> JDM'ed... 5 Speed... ...

'00 Patriot Red GTZ --> JDM'ed... 5 Speed... ...