The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: XTech Closed

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    BlaqueOut

XTech Closed

I just read this on their website. Im kinda sad to see them go, I had fun chillin in their shop the few times I did. :cry:

Check out their final words. www.xtecheng.com

wow, that sucks, they were the turbo people, that really sux, they seemed like they had our engines down, they probably had too much in inventory and couldn't pay off their liabilities, well, it's sad to see such an enthusiastic supplier who actually knows what they are doing fold

guess that's the way our economy works though

L

Experienced TGC Member
    What the hell? A week ago they had the official explaination up on their website. It said that some of their customers didnt come through with their payments.

BlaqueOut
    Yea i kinda feel bad for them cause they're shop was reeeally coming along well. I mean they were the guys for tuning!!! They may just be laying low for while until finished with school or something.

bam462
    not to well if they closed shop :?

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Damn that sucks ass.. I hope at some point they can make a come back..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

yea i'm very happy i got the only New xtech kit for the galants. Those guys knew what they were doing and would go way out of their way to help
    They will be missed!!!