The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Replacement Lugs

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    RoniN

Replacement Lugs

Hey guys...

I recently had an incident where i believe my lugs were over tightened but the last person to change them... when I went to try and take them off i was needing to put way too much force on them and stoped when i noticed hairline cracks forming around the lug :x

I'm going to have a garage try and take the rest off safely, but i'll probably need to replace some. My rims are such that the lugs are recessed within the rim... the lugs themselves are open ended.
    You can see the rims here:
    http://www.wheelspecs.com/specs/wheelmodels/12

Any idea where i can buy these open ended lugs online? I'm flying up to the US pretty soon and need to get them ordered so i can pick them up...

Thanks.

i dunno about where your flying to but over here where i live you can now go to the auto parts store or a speed shop and they'll have the tuner style lugs in stock. just make sure you get the ones with the right thread.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

RoniN
    Hey Pinoy, long time no see...

I'm flying up to florida. That's the problem with not living in the US, i dont' really know what can be gotten at a store or not

You think an Autozone would sell open ended lugs?

funny thing. i was jsut there at autozone on sunday and i was like "wOw they sell tuner lugs here" but yea you might wanna check the autzone or pep boys site, it might be in there.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

galAZNt
    i live in florida. pepboys got the chrome tuner lugs. not sure about the quality/material but they got them. good luck.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galAZNt)</div><div class='quotemain'>i live in florida. Â*pepboys got the chrome tuner lugs. Â*not sure about the quality/material but they got them. Â*good luck.</div>
    autzone and pepboys most likely make their's out of the shit left over when they make their intake pipes

Go with gorilla.