The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyone with "REAL" dyno number post in here....

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    00GTZ00

Anyone with "REAL" dyno number post in here....

I was thinking, because of all the dyno talk in a few threads and some people were wanting to see dyno numbers of our cars, I thought it would be a good idea for everyone that has a dyno sheet to post it here and state what your mods are. Then maybe we could get this stickied to the top of the section so peole will stop asking "were is your dyno?" or "How much hp does my car make?"

Basicly this is to help eveyone see what our cars can produce stock, or modded.......

here is mine.....

2000 Galant GTZ
    All stock (even had a dirty air filter)

PS. Make sure they are the corrected #'s too

Senior TGC Member
    Doh...anyone know where I can get mine scanned so I can post it?
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

dont have a scanner, but here's my results. Mods at the time were, AEM cai, magnaflow street series mufller.

ambient temp: 78 deg
    correction factor: 1.02

Max HP: 164.2 @ 5600 rpm
    Max tq: 164.7 @ 4200 rpm

btw. 1/4 mile time: 15.9 @ 88 mph. I lost my timeslips so I'm just going by memory. same mods as above.

GREEN is the new BLACK

00GTZ00
    Kinkos can scan the dyno papers for you....I think

my sheet bone stock GTZ temp was 69 degrees and 50+% humidity this was the best pull out of 3

Wes
    Another fine post brought to you By:
    The Man™
    Search the boards first please!

Senior TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00GTZ00)</div><div class='quotemain'>Kinkos can scan the dyno papers for you....I think Â*:D</div>

Ah ha! I shall have it done tomorrow...too busy running errands right now It'll be worth it I think...my dyno sheet not only has my best results but it's compared against yours as well, be good for the board I thinks.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

96TEXASgalant
    Anybody in the D.C. area know where a Dyno facility is?

Kingman
    extreme motorsports in Jessup I think

EIP tuning in westminster.

Senior TGC Member

Re: Anyone with "REAL" dyno number post in here...

Well I found the scanner that came with my computer from 3 years ago...didn't even realize I had one but anyhows...here is my dyno sheet. My result is the blue line, the other two runs are 00GTZ00's runs being compared with mine. My runs were obviously before I had the slip-fit joint welded shut, done in 94 degree weather at 87% humidity: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/4804/dyno.jpg I don't know how to link pics Hold Ctrl while you click the link to open it in a new page...Geocities doesn't like me using them to host pics for other sites apparently

cdaw2001ES
    You need to create an index.htm page with you pic on it. The host you choose sucks ass.

Senior TGC Member
    Tell me about it

newsobe
    how much does it cost to dyno your car ? and anybody know where i can do it in north cali ?

For Rallifan's link, put a space after the URL in the new window and enter and it will work.
    http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/4804/dyno.jpg

Interesting and all are Fed. spec GTZ's.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Senior TGC Member
    Not mine, mine is a Cali ES V6, 00GTZ00 can confirm for you As for the price it takes about 60 to 70 bucks for me each run.