The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 19's with 235/35/19's

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    salil21

19's with 235/35/19's

yes i got a 99 galant I4 with set of exel dl46 in hyperblack with the tire size 235/35/19s with no problem and there is no rubbing at all even with the people in the back seat, the ride is soo smooth without any vibration even at 100mph, well i would post the picture pretty soon to let you guyz see on you own

8ggalant

Re: 19's with 235/35/19's

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(salil21)</div><div class='quotemain'>yes i got a 99 galant I4 with set of exel dl46 in hyperblack with the tire size 235/35/19s with no problem and there is no rubbing at all even with the people in the back seat, the ride is soo smooth without any vibration even at 100mph, well i would post the picture pretty soon to let you guyz see on you own</div>

cant wait to see...what color is yer g?

Black Magic
    i cant wait to see the pic always wondered what hyperblack really looked like if you can give a description of the color.

salil21
    well i got the galant in cayenne red color its like candy apple red,i am trying to drop the car though, i got lot of room in the front, back isalright though

Black Magic
    pease post some pics soon. if you dont know how send them to me [email protected] and i will host them for you.

and if you can plaese describe what hyperblack actually looks like. is it just a shiny black? i was thinking of getting some but i wanted to see wht they looked like up close and cant find that color at a local shop.

salil21
    sure man i'll take some pics tomorrow and post them up in the morning, i'll have to take the pics from my phone and i dont know how would it come out, well i'll just email it to you and anyone let me know if you know anyone want to seel their injen cai