The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: found HOT reverse glow gauge kits for 92-93 galants

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 88 of 88
    marktheblake
    Well I was just thinking out loud - no idea if any of these is technically possible or feasable. I think there is 5 spaces.
    - A temp guage for cabin temp, in 2degree increments say from 20 to 30. so you know how good your air con is.
    - hook it up to your sound system so the lights just go crazy. So you look at the lights instead of the road.
    - paint some dice in the squares and do away with the fluffy dice hanging from the mirror.

[FIN]Teme
    Rasko Da Gama:

Can u change your avatar thing there... i'm tired of watching your face on every 6gen forum page (**joke**)

marktheblake
    It aint Rasko - its Quentin Tarantino.

Never mind Quentin Tarantino, it's all about the G-ride now!!!!

Have a friggin' look at this!!!! Incredible!!! :shock:
    They look HOT!

Jan Kenneth

--- Hell Hath No Fury Like My 4G63 ---

www.silvergalant.com

Rasko Da Gama

I am soooo glad you like it Pro Sniper... They really look HOT! Just keep me and m8s posted if you'll find a good solution for lighting.

An since I promissed Bluedraco that I'll made similar gauges for him... I am opening new post for RIGHT Hand drive DOHC owners. Gauges look almost the same, just temperature and fuel signs are changed, and some other signs are made to fit gauges exactly!

Now come to this thread and tell me I don't deserve a big and nice:
    THANK YOU A LOT RASKO DA QUENTIN DA WHATEVERANTINO
    Any one who'd like to use them... be my guest. They are free, just for you
    I love you m8's... I really do!

Here's the link for lazy ones
    http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php...p=217167#217167

I removed the gauge housing from the car again just now, and did a little measuring work (see pic). The bulb sits in a small chamber of some length(4 cm internal length). So the bulb isn't even near the red plastic that makes the light go red. Since it's so far from the plastic, I highly doubt that neither the red plastic nor the new gauge faces will be warped or overheated in any way.

I'm about to head over to a gas station and buy some stronger bulbs. I'll keep you posted (no pun intended)

Jan Kenneth

www.silvergalant.com

Of course non of the damn gas stations around here had bulbs of that size.... I'll ask around at the mitsu dealership and some other places tomorrow. Somone's bound to be making bulbs like this with higher watt figures, I just gotta find them.

Oh well. No-one said life was easy

www.silvergalant.com

Rasko Da Gama
    what am I gonna say?
    Keep us posted about those stronger bulbs... how they work 'n all that

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345