The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: will this engine fit my 93 Galant?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE([FIN)</div><div class='quotemain'>Teme]yeah the model names are different but those powers are the same in every country in these 4g63 engines... Maybe just your coutrys manual or dealer gives different values but trust me... they are truly same engines..</div>

yeah they are the same ENGINE but other parts on the car aren't the same because they have to comply with emission laws so the hp is different on different cars

whas evo in japan? 280? here in us its like 271 or something? im not sure honestly about that one but its something along those lines but the reason is emission

bluedraco
    oh ok, i must have mis-interpreted what you said!

yes, they are the same engine...4G63 and a good one at that!

sorry, i apologise if i seemed offensive...i thought you were trying to make a different point about exactly the same HP figures when they are most certainly not!

4G63 is used in a few cars...it's a robust and long running engine design and is very strong and reliable!

orangbaligila
    hi guys,.. since we're talking about engines in this thread,... i wanted to know your responses on what i've been thinking. well, it's a simple idea but comes with complicated practices,... i wanted to install a 13B twin rotor engine from an RX-7 in my 6G (it now has a turbo-ed stock GTi motor),... thanks for your time folks,... btw, i dunno if it'll fit or not yet,... so this is just a wild poll for the moment,...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12