The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: anyway to get rid of the govenor??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 44 of 44
    8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet BLaK)</div><div class='quotemain'>Now whats really tickling my curiosity is why in the world did the Mitsu guys decide to give the sportier galant a fuel cutoff, and the normal one no fuel cutoff. Â*Is the fuel cutoff supposed to be some kind of luxury? Â*Its not like I wouldnt notice I was going 128 mph.</div>

1 of the many wonders....like why the hell they would decide to not sell a manual....im sorry this still pisses me off ...even 5-6 yrs later

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet BLaK)</div><div class='quotemain'>Now whats really tickling my curiosity is why in the world did the Mitsu guys decide to give the sportier galant a fuel cutoff, and the normal one no fuel cutoff. Â*Is the fuel cutoff supposed to be some kind of luxury? Â*Its not like I wouldnt notice I was going 128 mph.</div>

1 of the many wonders....like why the hell they would decide to not sell a manual....im sorry this still pisses me off ...even 5-6 yrs later</div>
    Dont worry Im not any happier about it, in fact I just lost to a 90 horsepower VW Gulf.

Hey Mante thanks for the info.

Willy Liu

Re: for real

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet BLaK)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(midwestgalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>none of you answered my Q Â*
    I know the dangers of speed I've been in a high speed crash in a GTS eclipse doing about 145 or so i cant really remember

SPEED IS LIKE CRACK ONCE YOU HAVE IT YOU HAVE TO HAVE MORE</div>

Most importantly I learned when/where its acceptable to speed.</div>

same here... don't take life over pride....

horace_the_evil_appendix
    man i'm glad i don't live around you crazy bastards haulin ass all over the freeways..going that fast serves no purpose... you're daily drivers not f1 racers... just remember getting clocked over 100mph is an easy way to meet new and interesting friends.. just don't drop the soap

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123