The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Halo's for the 99-03 Galant... UPDATED with WHITE Halo Pics!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 89 of 89
    Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    even though the workmanship is great, i am just not feeling it on our headlights we dont have projectors and they to me just look weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicano
    even though the workmanship is great, i am just not feeling it on our headlights we dont have projectors and they to me just look weird.
    just what i told ya B, i'll try to free up some time this sunday to see if i can drop by the Chris' house to see if we can work out something better

majikTib
    weird, I thought they looked amazing. You guys keep bringing up projectors... that doesn't matter. My high beams aren't projectors and it still looks perfectly fine. I have the angel eyes in my low beams and high beams... oh well. It looks good in my opinion. I'm glad to get feedback on it though. Keep it coming.

it looks weired with one halo i think it look better with two IMO. But reguardless great job on the light will it only come in white or other colors?
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

majikTib
    he can pretty much do whatever color you want. If they make the color in LED's, he can make it that color. Red, blue, pink, yellow, amber, green, white.... pretty much whatever you want.

He could even do custom stuff, like Red on one side and White on the other, so it tends to fade from one to another. Some combo's look nice, others look weird.

ud only be able to see them with the headlights off tho right?...so its just pretty much for showing off in the parking lot or something?

i think it looks nice. but...when the headlamp lights on what happens? will the halo outline block the refector where it is? will it have a halo outline there? I think the projector idea would be great. remove the stock high/low beam reflector. fit a smaller reflector with halo around it and put a single projector next to it, then fabricate a black housing to clean it all up. that would look clean. so projectors as low, and run halo. or run high beam when needed w/ halo around and not in the way.

*side note* im tried a project on my JDMs. too much work to fabricate new housing w/ projector so just putting halo infront of high beam as he did, but relfector is smaller. I dont ever use highs so will run low w/ halo next to it. Just taking out the cheap LED on halo and putting bight blue as to make halo stronger (very cheap upgrade $1-2 an LED). I'll posts a pic when all cleaned up. the UK vr4 is my inspiration...thanks scottish ian
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

EGALANT01
    I think it looks ok, but should have maybe done two angel eyes but then again it prob. looks strange because its only one area for the head light.

majikTib
    You won't be able to see the halo with the headlights on. You can wiring it up to your side markers or another switch if you would like, so that you can ride with them on at twilight or if you're in a parking lot. You might be able to see them during the day as well, like on an overcast or cloudy day.

You are able to get these in nearly any color you can think of. Blue and White seem to be the most popular.

Please DO NOT post any more questions or requests in this thread. Please refer to the link before for all inquiries, as that will be checked more often. Moderators: Please feel free to lock this thread
    http://66.98.150.64/~clubtgc/forum/viewtop...ic.php?p=234956

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345