The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: M3 Mirrors

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

M3 Mirrors

i did a search but i couldnt find any M3 side view mirrors for our cars. i was wonderin if the eclipse mirrors would fit ours and if so does anyone know a good place to get them? reason being, i had an accident and the only thing that was broken was the passenger side mirror, and its electric, so i need to buy a new mirror, but i would rather get the M3 style. Thanks yall.
    Are you mankind or kind of a man?

VIO
    do a search, this has been addressed many times with the m3 style mirror. they don't make them for our cars but the closest fit is an accord, not sure what years though. they need a little bit of modding done to them to make them a perfect fit. cheers.

its the 94-97 accord. i have them on my car. to get them to bolt on you just have to drill, in my case just one more hole.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    this is what they will look like without any modification...

(gost)

when i say this is what they will look like, i mean the base. u dont have to have blinker if u dont want to. u just have to find them without it. and most WILL have it

there are plenty on ebay, just copy and paste 97 accord m3 mirrors on www.ebaymotors.com and you will probably have about 3 pages to choose from

...U N D E A D...

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sleepagalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>http://66.98.150.64/~clubtgc/forum/v...4cb7ab2996e4e2
    here you go</div>

good looking out sleepa....we could always use more members on this buy.

sleepagalant
    :thumbsup: no prob since you wont make em for a 7g guess i have to live with my custom eclipse ones

Mindless
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepagalant
    :thumbsup: no prob since you wont make em for a 7g guess i have to live with my custom eclipse ones
    lol...that's wrong man. Believe me if we could have gotten enough 7g'ers on board I would have done my best to get them made. Props on the custom mirrors though.