The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Halo's for the 99-03 Galant... UPDATED with WHITE Halo Pics!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 89
    majikTib
    I will keep you updated on the progress of the installation. He still has to get the headlight housing and size them up and everything. Since there seems to be a demand for them, I will see on what we can get.

For pictures of the most recent install of Angel Eyes on a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, go to:
    http://haloz.4t.com

Airbus A320
    Can we see some pics of some of this guys work? I emailed the link, but no pics. I am very interested in this.

majikTib
    See the post above yours.

------ http://haloz.4t.com ------

for all you diy'ers you can get the rings on ebay cheap in different sizes then take apart your headlights and glue them on yourself

definately interested, but like it was asked above, we have parabolic reflectors. Won't it look a bit different??? Also, my 2k3 has the black housings kinda like the jdm headlights, if we get this going, and i buy in, and get a set that isnt black housed what can i do?

majikTib
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VA_LANCER_RACER)</div><div class='quotemain'>for all you diy'ers you can get the rings on ebay cheap in different sizes then take apart your headlights and glue them on yourself</div>
    :shock: that could be scary...

@Max -- we're trying to figure that out right now. I know that different years are darker housings. Can people help me on this?

is 99-2001 the same housing? (lighter lens)
    2002-2003 the same housing? (darker housing)

The halo's will be created for the 2002 then hopefully we can test them on a 99-01 housing to make sure fitment works. When the first batch is done we will post pictures of the angel eyes installed on a 2002 Galant with a dark housing, to let everyone see the finished product before they order. Angel Eye Color is completely up to the buyer. Almost any color LED available can be used.

Atlanta - shout out to San Pedro and Panama - que sopa!?
    those of us w/ he lighter/chrome housing, if we paint them black, will it have the same effect as the stock black housing?
    2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT // 3.4L V6
    ____

The SPOT!! - - Dirty South Imports

it would seem to me--after looking at the pics that this would be better for our cars after you did the project light DIY...maybe I'm wrong but I would be really interested in seeing how it turned out on any car with a single parabolic reflectors like ours...
    Mayonnaise colored Benz---I push Miracle Whips
    -K. West

I'm interested as well.

majikTib
    Here are newly posted pictures by the creator so you have an idea of what you'll be looking at.
    If you want to see more pictures, go to http://haloz.4t.com

BlueESV6
    interested

tribal
    How do you switch from halos to headlights?

very very interested...

majikTib
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tribal)</div><div class='quotemain'>How do you switch from halos to headlights?</div>
    I believe that halo's on that particular car are connected to his turn signals(also corner lights), so when they are on the halo's are on. The halo's are still on when the headlights are turned on, but the lights are so bright you don't see the halo in the picture (I don't know if you would anyways on our cars... our cars have very nice/bright headlights

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tribal)</div><div class='quotemain'>How do you switch from halos to headlights?</div>

yopu can tap it to the turn signal but it will only come on when u signal to make a turn.

a more practical idea, besides make a seperate switch for them is to hook them up to your parking lights. that way, when ur cruising with ur parking lights on, the halos are on. and then when ur cruising with ur headlights on too, your halos are on.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

JJHalter
    I'm interested

Censee
    jeesh that looks like a clean job.......looks sick.....im interested

Hey im really interested in this halos.. i got couple question now the head lights we gona get ar they going to be used like if i send in my headlights and pay 350 bucks like u said he's going to send me another pair n give me 100 bucks back now the headlight i sent where are they going to go to the next order? so it basically like recycling every 1 headlights? that's bout all:D let us know the price whenever u talk to ure friend but.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

NUPEY01
    Definitely interested, I'd like to see the pictures though.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast