The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Halo's for the 99-03 Galant... UPDATED with WHITE Halo Pics!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 89
    Paesano
    i'm interested too

majikTib
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tribal)</div><div class='quotemain'>How do you switch from halos to headlights?</div>

yopu can tap it to the turn signal but it will only come on when u signal to make a turn.

a more practical idea, besides make a seperate switch for them is to hook them up to your parking lights. that way, when ur cruising with ur parking lights on, the halos are on. and then when ur cruising with ur headlights on too, your halos are on.</div>
    Sorry... you're exactly right. I was thinking about my car (Tiburon) and our parking lights are the same as our turn signals.

majikTib
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IceDouTGaLanT)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey im really interested in this halos.. i got couple question now the head lights we gona get ar they going to be used like if i send in my headlights and pay 350 bucks like u said he's going to send me another pair n give me 100 bucks back now the headlight i sent where are they going to go to the next order? so it basically like recycling every 1 headlights? that's bout all:D Â*let us know the price whenever u talk to ure friend but.</div>
    Yes... he recycles the headlights so that he can get the orders in and out as quick as possible. Does anybody know where I can get a cheap pair of spare headlights? Any year from 99-2003 so we can experiment with them.

(from now on, if you're interested, please post what year your car is)

00GTZ00
    just as a few others ahve pointed out about our headlights....we have reflectors and not projecter lights....so IMO if you do this mod...for it to look good you need to change out the whole housing and do the DIY projector mod, then maybe do the halo mod...

but think about what a single or double round hao would look like in our current setups (as the reflector lights)

someone post a pic of the cibies headlamps........that would be something worth getting.....

Atlanta - shout out to San Pedro and Panama - que sopa!?
    i'm interested...i have a '01 G.
    2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT // 3.4L V6
    ____

The SPOT!! - - Dirty South Imports

tribal
    00GTZ had a good point with the way our headlights our setup, so that should probably be checked out. But i'll still be interested in seeing what you come up with. I have a 99 ES V6.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(majikTib)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IceDouTGaLanT)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey im really interested in this halos.. i got couple question now the head lights we gona get ar they going to be used like if i send in my headlights and pay 350 bucks like u said he's going to send me another pair n give me 100 bucks back now the headlight i sent where are they going to go to the next order? so it basically like recycling every 1 headlights? that's bout all:D Â*let us know the price whenever u talk to ure friend but.</div>
    Yes... he recycles the headlights so that he can get the orders in and out as quick as possible. Does anybody know where I can get a cheap pair of spare headlights? Any year from 99-2003 so we can experiment with them.

(from now on, if you're interested, please post what year your car is)</div>

junkyard or ebay

where is he at exactly? im in southern california 818 area code. wanna talk to him personally about this. PM some contact #. thanks
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

I just found this post..

Interested -->> 2002
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

santhelmo
    Those headlights are hot!!!! I'm interested...

Any progress on this project? Its been nearly three months.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

Yeah actually i will be posting pics in the next week or so hopefully the guys tells me that he is almost ready to ship them back to me so I will definitley let everyone know and see pics

Sick I'm glad someone got these done I can't wait for the pics. How much was this again?
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

Very instrested to see the finished product.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

i think theres alot of people interested in seeing the final product

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Also how do they fit on the 7G and how would it look?

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

This ever get finished?
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

majikTib
    the project is still underway. he wanted me to get Galant owners opinion on this...
    would you rather see:
    Angel Eyes (circles)
    Cat Eyes (ovals)
    Squared off
    or diamond shaped?

he's working with it right now and trying to find something that compliments it and looks good, while still giving a nice effect. He wanted your opinion on them, and hopes to have pictures posted within a couple days.

if people are aware of the differences between generations of Galant headlights, please PM me or Post it here... if there are any websites that show the progression of the generations over the years, that would help. We aren't Galant owners, we're just trying to help out the community, so help us help you

Angel eyes.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast