The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Halo's for the 99-03 Galant... UPDATED with WHITE Halo Pics!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 89
    angel eyes
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

VIO
    angel

santhelmo
    Yo 02 Galant, how's the progress on the headlights...

Still waiting this guy is really dickin me around sorry for the wait he tells me next week :evil:

scottish ian
    check my ride www.cardomain.com/memberpage/500686
    :shock: i fitted angel eye's last year to my galant or take a look here
    :Alien2: www.clubvr4.co.uk :Alien2:

gost2002es
    its easier to do with jdm lamps, but what about people who have usdm lamps?

scottish ian
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gost2002es)</div><div class='quotemain'>its easier to do with jdm lamps, but what about people who have usdm lamps?</div>

:?: ?????????????????????????? why :!: ???????????????????????????? :?:my light's are bonded, i had to remove the black internal's of my light's then i had to make a way of mounting the ring's so as my other light's all still worked properlly,9 hour's work. i don't see how this job is any easier to do to any car other than light's that are screwed together.. :evil:

Atlanta - shout out to San Pedro and Panama - que sopa!?
    scottish ian - - - - so that was you that hit up my cardomain page. your ish is madd nice!!!!! i'm still lovin' it
    2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT // 3.4L V6
    ____

The SPOT!! - - Dirty South Imports

scottish ian
    your duel's are lookin smart i'm hopefully going to order 2, 4"5zigan's from the states very soon to replace my little 3"oval's ive got on just now. it's a lot lot cheaper to buy from america and get them shipped over here. the filter and mas adapter on my car would have cost me £95.00 =$147.00 the one i got from america cost $47.00=£25.00 and that was with shipping.

thanks! why does it cost so much - - that's crazy!!?? mine are Ractive...really nice. i don't have the ricey effects either.
    ____

scottish ian
    over here you get stiched up if you are working,we are tied down here with taxes, vat , high cost of living (specially on car's) and a very greedy goverment!! "MOTHER F'Z".. what do you think about the 5zigan muffler's are they ok or should i look at something else?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scottish ian)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gost2002es)</div><div class='quotemain'>its easier to do with jdm lamps, but what about people who have usdm lamps?</div>

:?: ?????????????????????????? why :!: ???????????????????????????? :?:my light's are bonded, i had to remove the black internal's of my light's then i had to make a way of mounting the ring's so as my other light's all still worked properlly,9 hour's work. i don't see how this job is any easier to do to any car other than light's that are screwed together.. :evil:</div>

OMG love the projector mod. I have JDM's and would love to do that. where did u get ur parts. did u take pictures as you did this? PM me with some pointers.
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

majikTib
    These halo's are slightly oval shaped. Let me know how you like these.
    I will try to get the circular angel eyes posted tonight.

those halos look nice. will the entire ring show? in the pic, looks like the top is cut off.

scottiah ian: regarding your exhaust, i wouldn't be able to tell you yes or no....i don't know anyone that uses 5zigen and i've never used them myself. all i can tell you is that the ractive exhausts i used were GREAT!!!
    ____

VIO
    those look pretty nice. i'd like to see them with white leds. can they be made with the leds at the top of the light instead of the bottom?

majikTib
    We hope to have pictures tonight of white angel eyes with a circular ring. These are actually oval.

The wiring should be fairly simple. We don't have a price yet, these are still the test headlamps. The LED's are at the bottom because that's where the wires come in. It's easier to have the wires coming out of the bottom than it is the top, and it isn't noticable if they come out of the bottom. Pretty much any color is able to be used.

VIO
    i guessed that you had the leds at the bottom so the wire came out the bottom to be hidden. however if i order a set can they be set up so the led and the wires come out the top? i really don't like the look of the leds at the bottom at all. i can take care of routing and hiding the wire no problem. cheers.

majikTib
    it's really no problem at all, all you have to do is flip them so the wires come out the top. If you're doing the install, you can make them look how you would like. So yes, you can have the LED's are the top.

VIO
    aaahhhh they are installable rings not the whole headlamp asembly. nice. how did you guys get them to "float" near the front of the assembly?

majikTib
    Here are WHITE angel eye headlights for Galants. They look professionally made, no visible imperfections to my eyes. Slits are perfectly spaced and look perfect. These pictures show the headlights upsidedown, so the LED's are at the top. They can be at the top or the bottom, either way will work. No updates on pricing at this point, and from what we've been able to tell, 1 halo in each headlight looks best, 2 just look too crowded and not as nice. Not sure if we will get pictures of it or not, but you are more than welcome to buy multiple halo's and try it yourself. Here are the pictures. ENJOY! POST YOUR OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast