The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Carbon Fiber Hoods

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    Angelina264

Carbon Fiber Hoods

sup everybody! i had a question... anybody put a carbon fiber hood on their car and then have the check engine soon light come on? i just put a cf hood on and the light appeared... another person said the same thing happened but then it turned off. mine turned off two days later, but i was just wondering if it happened to anybody else. cya

8ggalant
    damn thats weird...didnt happen to me....i wanna see pics

I never had that happen with mine either Angelina.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Nope.. didnt happen to me either.. do you have a Short Ram intake?
    Try to disconnect the battery for 15 mins and then reconnect...
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

Angelina264
    weird huh? matrix said it happened to him, but that's the only person.... i do not have an intake... if i did then i guess we would have known why the light turned on....
    ~8ggalant- my car now looks exactly like censee's except we have different graphics and rims...lol
    i think he's gonna post some pics of "the twins" soon... thanks for you help guys! cya

8ggalant
    oh yea :oops:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>i do not have an intake... if i did then i guess we would have known why the light turned on.... Â*</div>

I feel sooo much love... just trying to help!

Has the light gone out??

8ggalant
    uh oh..is the g back..sportin some new colors (cf hood)

he is back....(almost) but it looks nice....

Angelina264

my bad

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("ChromeGalant")</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>i do not have an intake... if i did then i guess we would have known why the light turned on.... Â*</div>

I feel sooo much love... just trying to help!

Has the light gone out??</div>

hey! i wasn't trying to be a smart a$$... i was simply saying that if i had an intake i would know why the light went on, silly!! i appreciate you trying to help!! don't think i was being nasty or anything, cuz i wasn't. and yes, the light did turn off after two days, but i just thought it was strange that it can on right after i put my hood on. THANKS!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo x0oxoxo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>uh oh..is the g back..sportin some new colors (cf hood)</div>

You know.. I do what I can when I can....

My rebirth is coming..........stay tuned..