The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DIY - Projector Tutorial (11 pictures and not 56K compliant)

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    00GTZ00

DIY - Projector Tutorial (11 pictures and not 56K compliant)

Well after trying to find the projector tutorial that was up about a year ago I had no luck. It is now a dead link. Well good thing for us I had printed out that tutorial and now I have it in picture form. So if anyone wants to add this to a tutorial or retype it all feel free!!

info for picture below. all directions are based off of "looking at the headlight head on"

drivers side bracket right projector dimentions--
    Bottom/top=5 1/8 left=4 9/16 right=4 1/8

drivers side bracket left projector dimentions--
    Bottom/Top=4 3/4 left=4 5/8 right=4 5/8

akiraflux
    you could probably ask astig for the tutorial. he's very active here and it IS his tutorial that he had hosted somewheres.

werddd
    Diego

00GTZ00
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akiraflux)</div><div class='quotemain'>you could probably ask astig for the tutorial. he's very active here and it IS his tutorial that he had hosted somewheres.</div>

I know it is his. I am not trying to take credit for it.

if you look at the pictures and find the link that is on the bottom of the pic and follow that link his whole site is gone (at least from that link)

if anyone (including astig) has a problem with me posting these pictures PM me....

00GTZ00l... i dont htink he meant it in a mean way... what im thinkin is that he meant to say that astig made it so if ya want the quality and actually see it on ur screen not pics.. like urs but the actual site.. to PM him...
    Diego

akiraflux
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'>00GTZ00l... i dont htink he meant it in a mean way... what im thinkin is that he meant to say that astig made it so if ya want the quality and actually see it on ur screen not pics.. like urs but the actual site.. to PM him...</div>

dead on sir!

i meant you should PM him and let him know the old link is dead. then he can astound us with that damn tutorial i will never do but wish i could.

its all love in this family!!! group hug?
    Diego

00GTZ00
    group hug....

no hard feelings, sorry if I came off a little harsh

yeah since i fixe dthis how bout umm 200 bucks of each...?
    Diego

BlaqueOut
    Hey I saved it. I downloaded it cause i wanted to try. Its complete with the pics. Can I email it to someone to post?

00GTZ00
    send it to [email protected] and I can host it