The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Worst Birthday Ever. (got pics)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 22
    o0 XeRO G 0o

Worst Birthday Ever. (got pics)

:cry: so yeah, my cars probably gone. i was on my home from work tonight about 9.45. i live out in the country, so lots of twisty turny roads, and the winds were gusting at like 30-45 mph. rained all day. come around a blind downhill turn, tree in my lane, swerve to the left, hit the brakes, into the wet grass, into the mud, up and down over a ditch, got stopped by a barbed wire fence and a post. messed up the car pretty bad, most likely totalled... i'll post pics soon... insurance guy comes tomrrow, i'll be sure to keep you updated...

if its totalled i think i'll look for a 99 galant, maybe

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Dude at least your okay, but damn what a way to have a b-day..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

o0 XeRO G 0o
    yeah i forgot to say, my birthdays on the 16th.... which really blows

and yeah, i got out with out a scratch, although i had to get out the passenger door, cuz mine was blocked in by the barbed wire...

pics soon

sj420
    what the hell is up w/ all these wrecks these days...

good thing you came out w/o a scratch sounded pretty rough. if it is indeed totaled, i hope you get a gtz

Experienced TGC Member
    Oh man I just read your PM. Its really good to hear that your alright. As for your next car, hell ya get a 8g v6.

o0 XeRO G 0o
    pics... *sniff*

:cry: damn bro, hope everything works out for ya. What car you plan on getting next? Glad to see your ok though.

mjc1055
    :shock: Jesus, thats terrible... I hate seeing pictures like that, but I'm glad your okay... if it IS totaled, join the ever-growing ranks of 8g owners, we'd be happy to have you 8)

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    man, so sorry to hear about this. maybe you'll get a V6 8G dude and get a nice CF hood with kit, i wouldn't complain. keep those hopes up and good luck.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Experienced TGC Member
    :shock: Holy crap dude, that's just horrible... absolutely terrible!

Sorry that happened bro, but I am glad you survived
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

o0 XeRO G 0o
    im lookin for a gtz, but i dunno yet. i guess all i can do is wait to see what the insurance co. says, and see how much i'll get for it. im pullin my rims stereo and subs out tomorrow, early in the morning so if it IS totalled, i can resell those..

in a way i really want it to be totalled, but i love the car... i want something faster lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    dang man that sucks. o well, maybe it will work out better than before.

So your rims ok? wanna sell em?
    7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(o0 XeRO G 0o)</div><div class='quotemain'>pics... Â**sniff*

</div>

lol, jesus, I didn't think it was that bad reading your first post. Get a 2g eclipse, used for a new car. They'll prob. only give you >6500 for yours, guessin

Experienced TGC Member
    Right now is the best time to buy a 8G. The 9G will be coming in soon, and they need to get rid of the 8Gs. I got my 99 ES V6 for 13k, and I was ripped off hardcore, so you can get it for a whole lot less. Forget a 2nd gen eclipse (unless GSX), they have crankwalk. I dont know what that is, but they have it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet BLaK)</div><div class='quotemain'>Right now is the best time to buy a 8G. Â*The 9G will be coming in soon, and they need to get rid of the 8Gs. Â*I got my 99 ES V6 for 13k, and I was ripped off hardcore, so you can get it for a whole lot less. Â*Forget a 2nd gen eclipse (unless GSX), they have crankwalk. Â*I dont know what that is, but they have it.</div>

didn't know about that

http://www.columbusdsm.com/resources/knowl...4_crankwalk.htm

ohhhh fuck..... sorry to hear that
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

brandon
    Shitty dude, at least you're alright.

o0 XeRO G 0o
    alright guys, i got an updizzle...

insurance co, said theyll give me $4115 for the car (low due to the car having 156,xxx miles). OR we could keep the car and get $3815. so my dad decided to keep the car, gradually fixing it up over the winter. i'll be saving up money to due a lot of custom stuff to it hopefully, still deciding.

as for my new car, we're looking at a 69 camaro, a 66 impaa convertible, or a 65 thunderbird. not sre if any of these are gonna be bought, but we're checking them out. i definitely want an old car though since we;re keeping the galant...

wish me luck fellas, i'm gonna need it!

i think thats pretty good u can get a kit and paint it and use the rest to fix the damages by going to the junk yard... hopefully that works out...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Experienced TGC Member
    Doesnt look like there anything gonna be really wrong with the car drivline was. I'd pocket the cash get a quater panel from a jy for a couple hundred, zip tie my bumper back up, put a flashlight to replace the headlight and go party with the $3400 left over!
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast