The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New CAI's

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

New CAI's

I saw two new CAI's available for the 3G V6 Eclipse. They may have been mentioned before, but I'm not sure.

RDX CAI

BOMZ Racing CAI

toc8g
    Good Find Dave!

i been waiting for my iceman for the longest time... :cry:

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

cdaw2001ES
    dosent look like either of them have a mas mounitng?

The BOMZ is much cheaper on Ebay.

Tiller
    i've seen guys on the 3G site, say they would have better spent the money on cheese grater and then jerked off with it...

Stay with AEM and Injen...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiller)</div><div class='quotemain'>i've seen guys on the 3G site, say they would have better spent the money on cheese grater and then jerked off with it...

Stay with AEM and Injen...</div>

And of course, you listened.

I don't listen to cheese dicks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiller)</div><div class='quotemain'>i've seen guys on the 3G site, say they would have better spent the money on cheese grater and then jerked off with it...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BGR)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I don't listen to cheese dicks.</div>

LOL......My only thing is How does the Filter Hang. Is it like the first link where it sits verticle. When I do my CAI Installs on the new Civics that is usually the biggest Problem (Aside from the fact that you have to Jack up the front and install the filter from the bottom but alot of people have problems with the Filter slidding down and eventually off.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

No, those two pictures in the links are not actual Eclipse or Galant Intakes. For a more precise image and installation tutorial visit the RRE site here: http://www.roadraceengineering.com/3g/inje...dairinstall.htm

actually most of the ebay intakes for the 3g eclipse are actually decent. i mean some of them don't have the silicon fittings or a reusable filter but those can be replaced whenever you feel like it. its kinda like buying a base model car, it doesn't have all the bells and whistles but hell, it works just as good as the top of the line car and yea u can always upgrade that base model car to be better then that top of the line car or intake and in most cases, for cheaper

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.