The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BWA-HA-HA - I am so stoked!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 40 of 40
    BlankMan
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elwenil)</div><div class='quotemain'>It's amazing how a thread about something kewl, and a members good fortune can turn into something so un-kewl. Â*This is sad.</div>

True. Too true.

J

Sorry guys. Good luck with the supercharger, post up pics when you get them!
    And I'm deleting my posts...sorry guys, bad couple days. Pwease forgive me?

Green Machine
    Congrats on the sc homito, I wanna know all the details as I want one myself...... and with all the thread highjacking and shit talking, no wonder well respected members are leaving.

bam462
    hondas in the house and the tgc love is startin to sound like club3g.
    scootin you may have alot off knoledge on FI but you gotta remember that hondas have a shit load of after market support the 8th g is just staring to get it. so many of the members here are rookies at tuning, and need taught this shit i mean hell we got probs with people not doin searches or reading something b4 they jump in with the same damn ? that was just explained so calm the fuck down :idea:

Green Machine
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bam462)</div><div class='quotemain'>hondas in the house and the tgc love is startin to sound like club3g.
    scootin you may have alot off knoledge on FI but you gotta remember that hondas have a shit load of after market support the 8th g is just staring to get it. so many of the members here are rookies at tuning, and need taught this shit i mean hell we got probs with people not doin searches or reading something b4 they jump in with the same damn ? that was just explained so calm the fuck down :idea:</div>x2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bam462)</div><div class='quotemain'>hondas in the house and the tgc love is startin to sound like club3g.
    scootin you may have alot off knoledge on FI but you gotta remember that hondas have a shit load of after market support the 8th g is just staring to get it. so many of the members here are rookies at tuning, and need taught this shit i mean hell we got probs with people not doin searches or reading something b4 they jump in with the same damn ? that was just explained so calm the fuck down :idea:</div>
    please see my above post. Thank you.

And really, I don't appreciate the fact that I catch all this shlaff, and this Phase24 character gets nothing, and he doesn't even have any form of useful information to say other than "f*** you, you don't F*****g know anything, F, f, f, f...." But whatever, deal with your members as you please. :cry:

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sweet. I cant wait to add a SDS to my V6</div>

Word same here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bam462)</div><div class='quotemain'>hondas in the house and the tgc love is startin to sound like club3g.</div>

Exactly, the users at club3g are fucking anal. They flame EVERY single user in the Racing sections. And then they have the balls to talk shit about Galants. We arnt the ones with wannabe sports cars. Our cars scream FAMILY SEDAN, and dont try to hide it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet BLaK)</div><div class='quotemain'>We arnt the ones with wannabe sports cars. Â*Our cars scream FAMILY SEDAN, and dont try to hide it.</div>
    hahaha that's awesome...a grocery getter that can can kick the crap out of most sports cars...lol

Phase24
    [
    hahaha that's awesome...a grocery getter that can can kick the crap out of most sports cars...lol[/quote]

shut the fuck up

BlankMan
    Um, Phase24? By actions, I'd say your the youngest here. Based soley on your responses and limited vocabulary, of course, but I'm guessing your 10? 11? By the way, thanks for bringing your shit to my post - all I wanted to do was share my excitement and good furtune on getting the SDS and here you come throwing shit this way and that way like a pissed off monkey. Have a great day.

J

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alister_McRae)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Ya, i agree, i drove my friends 3000gt, he put an aftermarket turbo on it, and its an SL i believe so its automatic. Anyways, the car is slow until the turbo gets going. I know one of you is probably saying, "ohh but thats because he has an auto" but alas, he got a tourqe convertor upgrade so he has even more tourqe. The funny thing is, he raced a 4 banger focus with a supercharger, and it ate him up...lol...it was actually kinda funny. This was like 2 months ago at the track. But i prefer a supercharger over a turbo anyday for daily driving, and turbo for strictly racing.</div>

lol your friend's car is slow because it weighs 3329 lbs j/k did he change the internals, or is he running stock high compression etc? when i get on my throttle, i get 0 vacuum within a second.. you just have to choose the right turbo..

congrats on the SDS blankman, i'd love to run you sometime :twisted:

Alister_McRae
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sabzi5858)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alister_McRae)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Ya, i agree, i drove my friends 3000gt, he put an aftermarket turbo on it, and its an SL i believe so its automatic. Anyways, the car is slow until the turbo gets going. I know one of you is probably saying, "ohh but thats because he has an auto" but alas, he got a tourqe convertor upgrade so he has even more tourqe. The funny thing is, he raced a 4 banger focus with a supercharger, and it ate him up...lol...it was actually kinda funny. This was like 2 months ago at the track. But i prefer a supercharger over a turbo anyday for daily driving, and turbo for strictly racing.</div>

lol your friend's car is slow because it weighs 3329 lbs j/k did he change the internals, or is he running stock high compression etc? when i get on my throttle, i get 0 vacuum within a second.. you just have to choose the right turbo..

congrats on the SDS blankman, i'd love to run you sometime :twisted:</div>

Everything with the exception of the FI, is stock. I think he ordered new cams made for use with a turbo, and some other stuff, but he said he wanted to do a 5 speed swap which would help, he isnt running high boost at all though, only like 5 psi.

Re: BWA-HA-HA - I am so stoked!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlankMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2436947504

What can I say? Â*eBay has always been addictive and I just got caught up in the moment....

Members in the midwest (IA,NE,SD,etc) are are welcome to see it installed in 3-4 weeks!

J</div>

Congrats on the purchase!!!
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

Phase24
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlankMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Um, Phase24? Â*By actions, I'd say your the youngest here. Â*Based soley on your responses and limited vocabulary, of course, but I'm guessing your 10? Â*11? Â*By the way, thanks for bringing your shit to my post - all I wanted to do was share my excitement and good furtune on getting the SDS and here you come throwing shit this way and that way like a pissed off monkey. Â* Â*Have a great day.

J</div>

Sorry I am a Moron. You are is the best one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phase24)</div><div class='quotemain'>shutup tour SC sucks</div>
    Enjoy your last days here. You're on your way out.

Green Machine
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phase24)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlankMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Um, Phase24? Â*By actions, I'd say your the youngest here. Â*Based soley on your responses and limited vocabulary, of course, but I'm guessing your 10? Â*11? Â*By the way, thanks for bringing your shit to my post - all I wanted to do was share my excitement and good furtune on getting the SDS and here you come throwing shit this way and that way like a pissed off monkey. Â* Â*Have a great day.

J</div>

shutup tour SC sucks</div>Phase, been nice knowing you, wait, no it hasn't.... Happy bannage!!!

Phase24
    oh well **** it
    ill come back as someone else and you wont even ***** know
    so **** it

Sorry guys I am a moron!

news flash IP track
    Home sweet Home

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phase24)</div><div class='quotemain'>awwwwww
    did i hurt someones feelings

WAKE UP ITS A COMP.
    PPL TYPING YOU.
    you dont know anyone your typing to so fuck it who cares Â*
    yall are a bunch of pussys

i have a integra and its so fast Â*and i know everything cuz i suck dick
    this is what scootin integra told me earlier

he must be gay or summtin
    i dont why he sent me that msg</div>

Are you getting this irritable because the curly hairs on your nuts are starting to sprout? Are is just that time of the month? None of your post are even remotely funny. Its pathetic to see you continue to struggle to find acceptance by your peers. Your just digging your own grave.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phase24)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh well fuck it Â*
    ill come back as someone else and you wont even fuckin know
    so fuck it</div>

Yes we will.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phase24)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh well fuck it Â*
    ill come back as someone else and you wont even fuckin know
    so fuck it</div>
    It's called IP ban, douche. Learn it, and love it. I know the mods will enjoy it... :twisted:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12