The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stage 2 upgrade.

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Stage 2 upgrade.

I saw someone talking in this forum a little while ago about a stage 2 upgrade, with a new cam and port and polished head, but when I was looking into purchasing these items I can't find them. Vision imports advertises for only 8G's not for 7G's, and when trying to contact RPW I don't get any responses, so the real question is, do they make that upgrade for a 7G, if so any help in finding it would be much appreciated.

vision should have them when i last contacted them... did u tell them for the i4 not the v6???
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

I did not personally talk with Vision, I was just browsing their website and didn't see anything. I will try talking with them and see what they say.

Thanks.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    they sell the bombz 652 cam gear on ebay for ~$52 and the stage 2 camshaft is like $300-400 from vision. heh, looks like I am going to be keeping the SOHC and turboing it...
    7g for life!

does the cam gear do anything when your practically stock??? like rais e hp which im doubting...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    for a cam gear you must have the supporting mods, i.e. new valves, fpr, cam gear, and safc. you would see some gains, even more with i/h/e
    7g for life!