The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Voting on new bumper, vote now!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 129
    i just noticed......

that 240 bumper photoshoped on brandons car... is incorrect...
    the final version of the bumper will not look like that..... based on the info that eracing said before there gonna mold it off of the stock bumper..... meaning its gonna stick out just like the stock bumper....
    in my opinion it would be just as easy to design the new bumper into having a built in crush bar so we can have that euro look.... and not that USDM.....
    like i said in the other topic/post.... the photo looks like the BMW concept i showed u people

...... and brandon if u invest in this bumper... ill be more than happy to buy that JDM bumper of yours.....

somebody might wanna photoshop it right.... just extend it outward....

AS OF NOW I'M OUT!!!!.....
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

i have a 98 galant... yea i like that 240 front alot.... :? hmmmmm i wonder how it looks like if it was photoshopped more outward....
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    moo
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

its gonna look the reverse of somebody with an overbite...... lol..... more like an under bite.....

Can we get this started already!?
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

mckmas8
    Yo man forget that 240 Bumper. The votes resulted that the C-West bumper was the winner. Now fair is fair I think we should be talking more about how the C-West bumper will look like on the 7G not the 240. To be all out honest the 240 SX bumper is nice but the C-West is just better looking side by side. Which is why it won in the voting. I pictured both bumpers on the car (at different times of course) and thought about what both of the cars would look like and I'm 100% sure that the C-West will grab more attention from people on the street. People would say man that 240 bumper on that Galant is ok its kind of nice, but the normal Shogun is better (which it is). But with the C-West people would take pictures, scream oh my god, and frankly come up to us and ask us how did we get a front end bumper that looks so nice from. We would proudly say from TGC, must be a member, and tell them about the website and the TGC family. Quite honestly we would get people looking and buying 7Gs like people do Civics. Some people might not like that here, but the thought that we had something to do with that would put a smile on you guys faces. And then more aftermarket parts would be made for the 7G that would be easier to come by like the prededer hood, Z3 fenders, air intakes, euro clears, and things of that nature that are hard to find and some not ever made. And the C-West front bumper can be the beginning of that.

Experienced TGC Member
    Yeah, but if you actually read the thread... 2 people changed their vote after they had actually voted. Hence 18/18...
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

brandon
    Chances are I won't be in on this (at least in the original group), but I personally think the reason the 240 style bumper is better is because it's nice and simple. That C-west bumper is to extreme... yeah you'll get looks with it but it doesn't really flow like the 240 style would. And if it is the start of a predator hood, Z3 fenders, and euro lights, I say NO WAY! If I wanted all that stuff I'd be driving a Civic.

SIMPLE IS BETTER! (in my opinion obviously)

That's why I opted to ditch the shogun front.

thank you... 2true

brandon if they come out with all that rice shit.... ill stay far away from it

Ryan4g64
    lol less is more i say the 240 bumper is the way to go
    yea honda's are liek tampons all the pussys have emm

Galant-UNIT(sur_texas)
    C-West Fb w/Evo grill , altima side skirts [/img]

TGC Regular
    There has to be some way to get the 240 bumper to look like the one in the picture. That is clean as hell.

when is we gon be free????

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    you know what, a nice small yet intracitly designed front lip would look very nice with the 240 front, would even make it more agressive. Would it be possible to include a bolt on lip with the 240 bumper?
    7g for life!

i agree with hod, 97 and brandon... i think it just asking for a repair job if i hit something... on the streets... but ya your right the cwest does look pretty nice... not sure how it will hold up with my driving habbits though... :?

called them up today... bringing my car there this monday, hope they get started asap... dont really kare which bumper it is... as long as they get started... :twisted:

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>called them up today... bringing my car there this monday, hope they get started asap... dont really kare which bumper it is... as long as they get started... :twisted:</div>

word

Experienced TGC Member
    Hell yeah! I'm happy for you guys, this has been a long time coming...

So your kit will be free Chris? Minus not having it for a month or so of course
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

im pretty sure the front is free, dont think its a full kit, thats why im lookiing for sideskirts and rear just in case... have to ask im on monday kuz he went to SEMA i believe...

redboy
    yo the cwest would win hands down for looks, u have any idea how hard it would be if that was your daily driver AND if yo shat was lowered!!!! if my G was strictly a show car then i would take that bumper. but i like the 240 better. its simple yet very tite on a G unit!!!

Ryan4g64
    you guys gunna have to like modifiy it right? Cuz nissan to mitsubishi how does that work out? The holes line up cuz if is does ima have to get me one

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast