The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Voting on new bumper, vote now!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 129
    TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(97Galant)</div><div class='quotemain'>you guys gunna have to like modifiy it right? Cuz nissan to mitsubishi how does that work out? The holes line up cuz if is does ima have to get me one</div>

Eracings is making a custom front bumper for the 7g, but I'm pretty sure that you will have to modify any kit that you get.

when is we gon be free????

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    alright, the only kits taht will fit ur car w/o modding is the shogun kit, and that doesnt quite fit perfectly. This kit from eRacing will be a DIRECT BOLT ON.
    7g for life!

C west bumper..... just wanted to show you people a different angle, and not the angle that sells
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

It still sells to me!!
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

Thats an ugly angle :cry:
    7g for life!

its the ricer in you

i take that back.... its not ricey... its just fuckin ugly

i want to shave the lower corners more... looks too floopy ... :?
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

okay i just went there... kinda got lost with the directions but ohh well i saw the bumper they might use for my car... there pretty much thinking of using the cwest. they told me that the 240 is much flatter in the front and wont really curve with the front of the galant. i saw them also working on an altima one of the newer models with a bodykit. they said my car is going to be made the same way and mold it on to the stock bumper... and from what i saw it does not stick out, it really flows with the body of the altima... ... they shaved off the edges and looks real nice and profesional... but ya the only thing we now need is more pics of the 94-96 front end... if you guys can find any please post them up... perticularly the grill part with the t-bar in it thanks.... :twisted:

Galant-UNIT(sur_texas)

c-west

i go for de c-west front bumper that shit looks EXTREME is like

WHATS UP RICEY BITCH WANNA RACE , I SMOKE YOU AND I'M STILL STOCK

and the 240 is simple it looks STOCK 240 nah in that case i will just buy a grill and put it on my original bumper

OR JUST MAKE THE TWO BUMPERS

Ryan4g64
    cool our cars need more aftermarket things liek the shitty honda's all over the road haha but yea this will be pretty banging f we do get a directly bolt on front air dam

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>but ya the only thing we now need Â*is more pics of the 94-96 front end... if you guys can find any please post them up... perticularly the grill part with the t-bar in it thanks.... :twisted:</div>

Best i can do.

YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

mckmas8
    Hey have you guys taken the money yet. I hope not because I want the Cwest front end too. Its hot and I got to have it. So, How much is the C-West front end going to be

not yet dude... ill tell you guys... eracing is still workin on another car which should be done soon :? they havent started on my car yet either...

eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10
    not yet dude... ill tell you guys... eracing is still workin on another car which should be done soon :? they havent started on my car yet either...
    Ok guys!
    If you want to be fast, can you live with fiberglass bumper?
    If yes, we can do it asap. Give me some response!

I would prefer a fiberglass kit. Yes it is weaker, but much easier to repair. Im all for fiberglass.

Now how much are we talking for this bumper???
    7g for life!

eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    I would prefer a fiberglass kit. Yes it is weaker, but much easier to repair. Im all for fiberglass.

Now how much are we talking for this bumper???
    How bout Price Match ($300) shipped anywhere within Lower 48 states. Please arrange deposit of the order. The orders has to be prepaid up front or at least half price deposit.

Sounds great. Would you mind making a thread in the GB section about this? Including payment options and price quotes and everything?
    7g for life!

eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Sounds great. Would you mind making a thread in the GB section about this? Including payment options and price quotes and everything?
    OK,

here is the new thread for GB.
    http://clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=221196#221196

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast