The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Voting on new bumper, vote now!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Showing results 121 to 129 of 129
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Yes but not on the US shores. 240bhp 6a12tt awd(tt=twin turbo )
    7g for life!

Ryan4g64
    back to the c west bumper how is this gunna look with no intercooler up front? i dont got one and was wondering

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Is there an update on whats going on with the "new" front bumper for the 7g's? :?

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

sethmo
    <span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>DEAD!</span>

If we can find a manufacturer that is compitent enough to make a bumper and care about its customers, I think we can get it done. But as of now, eRacings has abandoned us.

probably tru... however since there seems to be more galant sites maybe we should try asking again.... its been a while now /....when u started this there was no galantforums yet n now its pretty big.... maybe we should vote again.... :? what do u think guys think...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

brandon
    One negative thing is that a lot of people never made it back here that may have been interested earlier...

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Its too bad it never went through. Its rather rather messed up that their more kits available for 8g's and even the 6g Galants than the 7th gens. I'll most likely refabricate the front that I had on -G-host on the 96.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Import_Beast
    maybe someone should try contacting erebuni and see if they would be willing to make another kit for us....since they already know what there working with all they need is another design

Galant-UNIT(sur_texas)
    god damn it, no body kit, that sucks well its alright for me haha cuase last night cursin' a guy cames to us and say to us "waz up dudes you wants some body kits for your rides" and i said yeah my for my car there ir only on kit available and he said "well it doesn't matter cause i can make any body kit from a honda or any other type of manufacture fit your galant and if you want for your galant an evo 3 engine i can get it for your" and i said hell yeah so right now i am looking for a bumber like the 240 sx or accord or some thing like that

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567