The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New SDS numbers.....

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    00GTZ00

New SDS numbers.....

AI do not know all who reads the eclipse fourms but a member over their just put down 319WHP on the dyno at only 9 PSI ON STOCK INTERNALS!

man if I wans't soooo broke!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Two thumbs up to Ross and Perry, who flew out to Michigan to help tune my car. I just got back from the Dyno and laid down 319WHP @ 9lbs boost.

I'm running stock internals, with the new Water/Methanol I/C, larger pulley, and new Ripp Headers and exhaust.</div>

http://www.eclipseforums.org/forum/showthr...threadid=134960

8ggalant
    i need to hurry up and do this damn manual swap....cuz we loose way too much power thru our auto's....i kno thats kinda off the topic but our v6 g's would probly put out the same #'s with a manual or close to it...i mean superchargedgtz and vegasmatt have the low boost pulley and therr pullin sub 280...they at least be able to pull 290 or so (and more with a stage 2) if they had the eclipse tranny

TWISTED II
    pretty impressive. 320 with stock internals. i wonder if hes done anything to his trans or if thats stock also. it prolly says somewhere over there, i'll hafta check it out.

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TWISTED!)</div><div class='quotemain'>pretty impressive. Â*320 with stock internals. Â*i wonder if hes done anything to his trans or if thats stock also. Â*it prolly says somewhere over there, i'll hafta check it out.</div>

all i remeber seein is lsd...but he probly has at least the basic stuff like clutch/maybe flyweel and shortshifter

i beleive that he has forged pistons guys, so its not totally stock, and vegas got 280 hp???
    never heard about that...
    i do remember him only have 205 tq???

TWISTED II
    well, hes quoted as saying "i have stock internals." so i dunno, maybe he doesn't think pistons are internal enough to be considered internals, lol.

00GTZ00
    well here is his sig
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>03' GTS
    (1st S/C GTS, 1st Ripp Headers/Exhaust)
    RIPP S/C
    RIPP Headers/Exhaust
    RIPP I/C
    RIPP Black Box
    ACT Heavy Duty Series Clutch
    Kaaz LSD
    LO-TEK Gauge Pod
    Oil Pressure
    Voltage
    Boost
    Aluminum Fuel Door
    Tinted Windows
    ST Rear Sway Bar</div>

so I am assuming that he has stock interals

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leicoolya)</div><div class='quotemain'>i beleive that he has forged pistons guys, so its not totally stock, Â*and vegas got 280 hp???
    never heard about that...
    i do remember him only have 205 tq???</div>

no..matt sad 268 at the wheels so i was sayin (or what i ment to say) thats at least 280+ bhp

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8ggalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>i need to hurry up and do this damn manual swap....cuz we loose way too much power thru our auto's....i kno thats kinda off the topic but our v6 g's would probly put out the same #'s with a manual or close to Â*it...i mean superchargedgtz and vegasmatt have the low boost pulley and therr pullin sub 280...they at least be able to pull 290 or so (and more with a stage 2) if they had the eclipse tranny</div>

Auto-9 said that automatics are better for high out put engines.

Code:
    Aluminum Fuel Door
    Probably freed up like 20 hp.

sweeeeeet..... i wonder if matt can do this.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Thats impressive numbers for 9psi. I want to up the boost too, I do need to contact Ross about doing it. I also need to get the catback on and redyno it. I should have better torque too since I had the sensors hooked back up and leaned it out a whole lot. Unfortuantly I do not have the alumium fuel door and that is really holding me back.

And I am still waiting on the meth injector cooling system, whi ch I have yet to receive.
    Love,
    Matt

Experienced TGC Member
    ^Are you getting the Stage 2 kit now? Whats you average time on the 1320. I know you posted 13s, but is it high low mid? And what about the 5 spd swap!!! Ahhh, lets trade cars. Ill even throw in my moms 90whp corolla.

leadfoot
    he posted 13.82 at like 101 or 102 im not sure about the MPH and that colling system he is getting will up 30WHP according to ripp.

Gilhuly
    If I'm not mistaken, the GTS has variable intake runners, no? This would really help with the high rpm work on the dyno. Our engines are really designed for lower rpm torque at the expense of top end