The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Should I post this sticky?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Should I post this sticky?

I was wondering if I should post a sticky on Turbochargers vs. Superchargers. We could list the various ideal applications for each form of FI and then have a discussion over which is better for certain applications...I think 00GTZ00 and myself could get into some pretty deep discussions on the topic...

Anyway, it could be an ongoing thread, and people could post up whether they should get a supercharger or a turbo, and which turbo or supercharger to get. Then in between all that, we could have arguments over superchargers vs. turbochargers. If I did this, could a mod keep a close eye on the thread to delete any off-topic posts? *cough*Phase24*cough*

What do you think?

~Drew

00GTZ00
    might not be a bad idea.. we kept ourselves in pretty good check I think..

But the one thing I would say would be to set out guide lines for the topic to keep it on course, and in line...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00GTZ00)</div><div class='quotemain'>might not be a bad idea.. we kept ourselves in pretty good check I think..

But the one thing I would say would be to set out guide lines for the topic to keep it on course, and in line...</div>
    Ok then i'll post it later tonight!

Experienced TGC Member
    Sounds like a good idea. I say go for it.

bam462
    got my support cause we keep fuckin up rosses post bout the sds with this debate. this should give members a easier way to find out witch application they want