The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PISSED

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    queball

PISSED

Well guys, i am royally pissed off and there nothing i can do about it. My dad got laid off about 5 months ago since then i have been letting him drive my car around since he can't even aford to get his truck registered of pay the insurance on it,.. well a couple weeks ago he told me that some crazy lady was speeding through the parking llot when he was backing out and barley bryshed my rear bumber and left a little red paint on it well not big deal there was no damage and the paint wiped right off, BUT then to day i was washing mt car and now im so pissed i could beat the shit out of some one.. i have a small DENT in my front fender just above my bumper, well if that was enough he curb check BOTH my rear rims and if thats not enough, he hit some high as curb with on of my front wheel and scard it realy nice and it not on the beed like the othere two ar this is just on one of the spokes.. so theres 1,200$ right down the f*cking toilet. im so f*ckn pissed just talking about it. my rims were only about a year old and i was so carefull with them. and when i asked him about it he just says he doesn't rember hitting any thing and there not much i can say or do about it becouse it's my word aginst his, and i know he did it since i drive my car maybe once a week since i work from home it usally parked in the garage but he's been taking my brother to school every day and picking him up and doing other shit in it all day.. so i know it was him.. since he's the only one that has a key, but as soon as he goes back to work this week im going to delte the remote he has out of my alarm so he can't drive it, and hopefully i can find another wheel cheap to replace the one front one thats screwed the worse.. :twisted: :twisted:

Mr. E
    But hes been putting that roof over your head, hasnt he?Your rims are probably the last of his worries if hes been laid off.

queball
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mr. E)</div><div class='quotemain'>But hes been putting that roof over your head, hasnt he?Your rims are probably the last of his worries if hes been laid off.</div>
    Im 27 years old I have never lived with my dad, i barley know him ive lived on my own since i was 16 ive lived in foster homes most of my live, my mom is the only one i realy know, and besides thats not the point where he was laid off or not, he should have been a hell of a lot more carefull ive paid every payment on that car ive paid cash for every thing in it and on it.. It does me a lot of good to try and have some thing nice when other ppl just don't give a flyn rats ass, and here i am trying to be nice, you know but thats not even the point the whole point is i take car of my shit i work hard to pay for it and now its just f*cked becouse i tried to do something nice for some one else.. you know come one 3 god damn rims in less then 2 weeks or soo i know they weren't like that 2 weeks ago when i washed it, and a nice dent in the fend to go with it.. all im saying is that he could have been a little more carefull, shit if he can drive a Dodge ram 3500 with the dual wheels and not have a scratch on that big ass thing what was the problem why can he drive my little ass car with out running into curbs and shit and what ever the hell he did to put the dent in the fender..