The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "CHROME" paint?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

"CHROME" paint?

I saw the interior of an Acura IS300 and the a/c duct handles were chrome plated or painted. I was wondering if anyone's aware of a chrome paint out there that I can use to paint mine on my C5. Hopefully something that'll retain the shiny luster of real chrome.

I tried some chrome spay paint,.... comes out looking like a shiny grey, unless there is something new out there.......

yup same here. shiny grey.

depending on the shape of the piece, you might wanna try wrapping it in chrome vinyl.

getting it plated is another option too

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

RollinBishiStyle
    Acura IS300? You mean lexus?

Nosgalant
    Look guys check this link out.(http://www.goldtouchinc.com/chrome.html ) I have seen their work and it is awesome. You honestly cannot tell the difference . I bought a set of rims that were coated with this process. Called hyper chrome. They are just like regular chrome and jsut as durable. They can spray anything from metal to plastic to even wood and cloth. Trust me it is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Nosgalant
    Look guys check this link out.(http://www.goldtouchinc.com/chrome.html ) I have seen their work and it is awesome. You honestly cannot tell the difference . I bought a set of rims that were coated with this process. Called hyper chrome. They are just like regular chrome and jsut as durable. They can spray anything from metal to plastic to even wood and cloth. Trust me it is awesome
    This looks really cool, but unfortunately, I don't think I can get ahold of this product. I don't know anyone that has the machine, nor is it affordable.