The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: emblem Question

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

emblem Question

i know that if you take off the front red emblem on a 95 galant it has like to holes left right? ive never done it but was wondering if i take off the front emblem and paint it can i just put it back on or is it with the glue type of stuff too?

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    yeah, you will have two holes left. if u get the right paint for your car you can eventually fill in the holes with just plain paint because they're so small. itll take a few a few days of just constant painting in those holes, but worth it.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Re: emblem Question

Quote Originally Posted by josh_877
    i know that if you take off the front red emblem on a 95 galant it has like to holes left right?
    yea

Quote Originally Posted by josh_877
    ive never done it but was wondering if i take off the front emblem and paint it can i just put it back on or is it with the glue type of stuff too?
    you need to reapply some double stick tape or adhesive on the back when you go to put it on. but thats not hard at all

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

so its not like i can just put it back in the holes and it'll fit snug?

Just tape off the symbol and paint it on the car. That is what I did and it came out fine! Just make sure you have enough light so you dont get paint everywhere. The hardest part is taping off the diamonds, after that it is smooth sailing

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"