The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Spray paint in the same color as my car.

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Spray paint in the same color as my car.

Where can I find the color code of my 6g?
    1990 Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 GLSi Hatchback *SOLD*
    2004 Renault Clio 1.5 dCi

If you open your hood you should see a credit card sized metal plate on your firewall. There lists your color code.

As for a spray can? Not likely...but after you have the color code go here -----> http://www.paintscratch.com/

I've looked there but I can't find it. I'll make a picture of those 2 plates tomorrow.

And spraypaint, well, paint is also good, it's for my grill.
    1990 Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 GLSi Hatchback *SOLD*
    2004 Renault Clio 1.5 dCi

Rasko Da Gama
    Jeucken... Color code should be written on that plate, and In my case it is also written in my "Traffic licence" for my car (My car ID )

For example: my car is white and it's color code is S0M
    (S / Zero / M)

There should be a lot of shops that can make you custom color if you get them your color code - I did that when I had too paint rear bumper off my good old 1991 Mitsubishi Colt wich I owned before

They mixed the color and put it in a spray can. Ask any mechanic - he should know someone wich can get you this custom paint and it is not expensive at all.

Hope this helps you buddy

J apmetal
    I think on my 7G the colour code is on a plate rivetted to the underside of the bonnet, along with the engine code & a few other details :idea:

marktheblake
    on mine there is a plate right next to the compliance plate. Interestingly enough it shows a manufacture date about 1 year earlier than the compliance plate date.

On this plate it has codes for Paint, Trim and Options. Paint and Trim are two character codes, and Options has a heap of numbers.

The paint code is WY which means Sophie White.(my gosh)

In aussie cars you normally find both these plates on the firewall section inside the engine bay.