The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is the 9g even out yet?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 42
    for factory wheel they are alright
    get rich or die tryin'

The wheels are about the only thing alright with the car! That and the 240+ hp engine! Other than that, that shit is ugly as hell! I am not impressed with the styling at all. Mitsu's front ends are looking worse and worse! Oh and has anyone noticed that mitsu SUV? The bigger one? It looks like (and more than likely is) an ugly Jeep Cherokee.

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Not that I'm interested in getting one, but when I was getting my regular maintenance done at the dealership, I couldn't help but wonder. According to the sales manager, they should be here in mid-November. We'll see :twisted:

CT_GalantV6
    its just a typical family sedan from what i see. doesn't look to be design to attrack the younger market. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Mazarin
    You know, you never got that pic out Evofreak. Forshame.
    for legal reasons I was unable to post it there are mitsu spys among us. and i would be in a lot of trouble if it were to be posted.
    Home sweet Home

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evofreak7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazarin
    You know, you never got that pic out Evofreak. Forshame.
    for legal reasons I was unable to post it there are mitsu spys among us. and i would be in a lot of trouble if it were to be posted.
    I believe that wholeheartedly.

But anyways, hadn't they said that the 9g was supposed to come out in sept. It seems to me that now would be a good time to release it because it is before the holiday shopping season and a new car has not come out in a while.

my 02
    -Pedro

What picture?
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

yofadahead
    Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius (aka Kimya)
    The wheels are about the only thing alright with the car! That and the 240+ hp engine! Other than that, that shit is ugly as hell! I am not impressed with the styling at all. Mitsu's front ends are looking worse and worse! Oh and has anyone noticed that mitsu SUV? The bigger one? It looks like (and more than likely is) an ugly Jeep Cherokee.
    240 hp+!!!!! oh my god!!!! does no one look at the numbers for cars before they post?!! i'm not even going to correct this. people, please check what you're writing.

04 GTS
    i have my GTS on order at my dealer.

they told me mid to late November at the earliest. the ES;s will be the first ones in, and the GTS will be later.

Good luck with it butt my G will be my last unless they drastically changed fro the good.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

Quote Originally Posted by neXus
    The 9g is due out in my toilet in about three hours.
    What a fucking disappointment.
    come on,, its not as bad as new camry.. with exhust pipe hanging to the ground.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

I saw one in LA. A silver ES on my way to the hotel

No plates, still ugly.

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"

we got our first shipment today.. about 7. we'll have 30 by the end of the week.

pretty nice.
    the GTS is WAY, WAY nicer than the base model.
    big, quite, roomy, and a MUCH nicer chassis. the styling is still up in the air for me, except to say the GTS looks much more "manly".

JF
    horrible............i think mits put all there creativity into the eclipse and evo, then was like oh wait what are we gonna do with the g?....i got an idea, lets make it look like EVERY OTHER MID SIZE CAR!! they just lost the 20-something demographic, but the soccer dads chould be happy. i'm goin to buy a ford...............

Atlanta - shout out to San Pedro and Panama - que sopa!?
    Quote Originally Posted by JF
    horrible............i think mits put all there creativity into the eclipse and evo, then was like oh wait what are we gonna do with the g?....i got an idea, lets make it look like EVERY OTHER MID SIZE CAR!! they just lost the 20-something demographic, but the soccer dads chould be happy. i'm goin to buy a ford...............

i wondered to myself....i said self, why would they make that ugly car. then i thought, well, there are a lot of ugly cars on the market and somebody is buying them. i blame saturn. i think they were the first to introduce the fugly car and now everybody is doing it. :decline:
    2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT // 3.4L V6
    ____

The SPOT!! - - Dirty South Imports

yofadahead! First off if I remember correctly the early talks were that the car would be around 240hp (v6) to compete against the Accords. So before you go flipping out about something as trivial as 10hp, why dont you just cut someone a break. All the other shit is just not necessary. Furthermore I didnt check anymore about the car because it is freaking NASTY!!!! 9th generation peice of crap! :pukey: :pukey:

Mitsuspy's hey?

You guys should really fire your design team because the new 2004 Galant is extremely unattractive and still behind the competition!!!!! And I gurantee you wont sell your projected 100,000 units!
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

yofadahead
    Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius (aka Kimya)
    yofadahead! First off if I remember correctly the early talks were that the car would be around 240hp (v6) to compete against the Accords. So before you go flipping out about something as trivial as 10hp, why dont you just cut someone a break. All the other shit is just not necessary. Furthermore I didnt check anymore about the car because it is freaking NASTY!!!! 9th generation peice of crap! :pukey: :pukey:
    ok, i'll cut someone a break.

Thanx! thats all I ask! twas a minor mistake! :thumbsup:

Censee
    i actually like the newest generation diamante better......looks sweet in my opinion....and im talking about the NEWEST diamante not just the one with the new front.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast