The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is the 9g even out yet?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 42 of 42
    SCortes
    hey people, anyone know if we can get gauges similar to those in the 9g, i have to admit, i love the interior, steering wheel still looks awkward though

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantT3)</div><div class='quotemain'> Â* Mitsuspy's hey? Â*

You guys should really fire your design team because the new 2004 Galant is extremely unattractive and still behind the competition!!!!! And I gurantee you wont sell your projected 100,000 units!</div>

Looks may not be it, the 9th is designed in and with European style. As Mitsu moves into a bigger catageory, Honda & Toyota have stayed conservative that will fall out after a while. Nissan and Mazda both have revamped their new cars entirely as the Galant. To a plus side, the Galant may not appeal to any of you guys, but whats on the inside should. The Galant with a semaless airbag (no crease) makes the dash more flush and controlled. For example, if the passenger weighs less than 60lbs, the air bag will shut off automatically. While not having as much full HP, it carries more torque then the Altima and more shoulder room front and rear. The Accord carries a more historical badge, but the new Galant not only carries more torque, it carries more shoulder room on the front and rear. As for the Camry, the Galant loses in space, but power and suspension tuning are over come with the Ralli-art inspired RISE Chassis (Refined Impact Safety Evolution) which is also used on the current Evolution VIII. Front Independent Suspension with MacPherson Struts and a Rear Multi-Link Suspension with Coil Springs and front upper strut stabilier bar. not to mention Mitsu is the only manufacturer with a STANDARD 24hr Road side assistance when it is extra everywhere else.

A hint for everyone, Subaru has decided to bring the Legacy B4 to the US as the Legacy STi because of stolen customers to its little brother, the Impreza. If Subaru sells this car very highly...can you think of a competitor that can also come to Japan to compete with it, I tell you what, it's not a Nissan, Honda, or Mazda......think about it???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123