The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What kind of engine?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49
    anyone got pics of their 9g???

XxDustin82xX
    Quote Originally Posted by invertedzero
    not yet but it is supposed to be pretty nice tomorrow maybe ill get out and take a couple

Quote Originally Posted by invertedzero
    There's one in my Sig 8)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2fat4ya)</div><div class='quotemain'>Men... I tried driving this 9G Galant on snow and it is not fun anymore. The car is so heavy and the stock tires don't stick even I accelarate really slow. The powerful disk brakes with no abs makes it more harder to stop the car. Men... I miss my 01 Mirage. Eventhough it had a 100hp/4 speed transaxe, that thing is so much fun everytime it snows!(Dam handbrake! always making me go sideways! fun times...)</div>

HAHAHA funny story! I was doing that in my moms Mirage with a standard but on the rained on streets. Its fun shit.

GalantGuy96
    man, this thread is so old....

TGC Regular
    it's not like anyone is posting much over here anyway

when is we gon be free????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(invertedzero)</div><div class='quotemain'>^not just abs you also have a traction control on your v6 9g</div>

I haven't done any snow driving with my 9gv6 yet, but i have done some freeway driving in heavy rain, and the TCS makes a HUGE difference. It allowed me to comfortably drive 85-90mph in the rain, while i had to go about 60mph with the TCS off. TCS is one of those really nice features that people don't really think about too much. It's especially important for me since i live in Minnesota.

It helps handling quite a bit even in dry conditions too, makes it very difficult to screech the tires around fast turns. I think it even adjusts the throttle on launch so that you don't squeal the tires (although it's a lot more fun trying to control the launch yourself IMO)

chitownralli
    What about the EVOLUTION. Isn't that a pretty unique vehicle?

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownralli View Post
    What about the EVOLUTION. Isn't that a pretty unique vehicle?
    What the hell are you talking about and why did you bump a three year old thread?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123