The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: guage lights

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

guage lights

i pulled out the guage pod thing today and noticed that there were two slots for light bulbs that were empty. I have a 2000es.

there are 5 larger bulbs...all those are there.

at the bottem of the pod there is a row of 11 black knobs and one gery knob at the end. there is an empty slot in that bottem row. the 8th slot is empty (from left to right)...is there supposed to be one in there?

also....on the top left side there is row of 3 bulbs stacked verticaly...the bottom slot is empty...missing or not supposed to be one there?

the knobs im talking about are the things the bulbs are pluged into.

another question.....i went to autolumination.com to get some lights to replace the ones in the guage (194) .....which ones work better, the focused ones or the opaque ones?

thanks

Titanium2K2
    I changed my guage bulbs awhile back and if memory serves me right I think the empty ones are for options that are only available for the LS/ GTZ. (ABS, security, etc....) I too, have a 2002 ES and was wondering the same thing when I took out my gauges.

ok thanks...i thougth i screwed something up and lost them or something when i was takeing the pod out.