yeah, we finally got some in..

got 7 today. 30 by the end of the week.

pretty nice ride, in general.

some what :?:

Faction
    the new 9g Galants......

oh ok

Experienced TGC Member
    Hey manybrews, will the dealership let us test drive them, or they gonna be stingent like with the evos?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet BLaK
    Hey manybrews, will the dealership let us test drive them, or they gonna be stingent like with the evos?
    if they think youre serious, of course theyll let ya.

its not like theres gonna be a shortage of new galants, you know what I mean?

drive 'em.. I think you all will like them.

we hadnt had the first on for more than 2 hours before it sold, if that tells you anything.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    cool, so that means it's not as bad as we thought. I can't wait to see it in person.
    -Pedro

sounds good, can't wait to see a Black 2004 GTS arrive at my local dealership

I rode by my Mitsu dealer today on the way home since its down the street from me, but they didnt have any.
    Love,
    Matt

Senior TGC Member
    Gillman Mitsubishi has a few, if any of the Houston members read this. Not the one in Rosenberg, the one at US 59 and the beltway. After careful scrutiny, I am able to put to rest my skepticism and I maintain that I just do not like it. You guys might though. You're all entitled to feel the way you want after experiencing it. But at least we're no longer bashing a movie that's no even released yet.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

04 GTS
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>sounds good, can't wait to see a Black 2004 GTS arrive at my local dealership </div>

you and me both. this is good news, that they are already arriving. i thought i would have to wait until end of Nevember, maybe i'll get lucky

Kain
    I've yet to see the new 9g in person, but what's not to like?

Massive 3.8L V6 with more torque than any other Midsize sedan. (hey, it's got a truck engine) Not to mention decent horsepower. The I4 might be a bit dissapointing though. Even with it's new MIVEC it's still just as slow as the old I4s because of the increased heft. It'd be nice to see Mitsubishi at least try to make the Galant more sporty, but at least it gets more powerful engines on all models.

TGC Regular
    Mitsu dealer down here has a few, I saw them on monday when I drove by. Maybe I will stop by and have a look but I'd never buy another mitsu. My next car will be a Toyota!
    Chris
    2004 Mazda 3i; bought 7/2/04
    98 Galant ES; Sold 6/30/04