The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: is this the 9G???????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 31

is this the 9G???????

Alister_McRae
    ya know, the more i look at it, the more it grows on me, its actually pretty sleek....

04 GTS
    that be the GTS model, i'm sure.

mitsubishi really messed up on that one...what's with all the shitty evolutions of cars coming out of japan lately? I mean the 03 civic Si sucks real bad, the Galant, the eclipse, the loss of the B-series motor...(grr....that's personal!), the 350Z (where's the god damn turbo?!?!), i mean the list goes on and on. Oh yeah and the RX-8...that thing doesn't even deserve the name RX.

04 GTS
    noone bought the RX7 or 300Z with the twin turbos

it's just a matter of economics, they couldn't afford to put all that money into R&D and then have th car flop.

it's sad, but it's the way of life.

SexyGalant2000
    Its kinda growin on me too. i really dont like the hood though. they coulda done something betta than that

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    I don't like the nose on the crille, i did not like it on the 02 03 neither.
    -Pedro

SexyGalant2000
    Yea me eitha. they are goin down hill on that n-e-way

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    you guys keep forgetting, you live in America, an SUV driven car market. the car market here just blows, and gets worse by the year. car companies put less and less effort and interest into building sleek cars. they will always be offered to the richies, but interest keeps going down and down.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

SexyGalant2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>you guys keep forgetting, you live in America, an SUV driven car market. the car market here just blows, and gets worse by the year. car companies put less and less effort and interest into building sleek cars. they will always be offered to the richies, but interest keeps going down and down.</div>

<span style='color:darkblue'>Definatly a Tru statement</span>

BXNYMitsu01
    Its ugly.....Only good thing that they added was 230hp. The interior is ok.

Sammy_ES
    Someone hit the nail right on the head before, it looks like an outlander sedan.

hikix
    the back isnt too bad lookin.. the front is awful.. it looks like a freakin pontiac!!! i hate pontiacs!!!!!

hikix
    the back isnt too bad lookin.. the front is awful.. it looks like a freakin pontiac!!! i hate pontiacs!!!!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    I don't personally like the car in any trim line...its just not my taste. I am just curious how the Japanese Galant will look like. Like the Accord...the USDM and the Accord outside the states look completely different and carry different powerplants....hmmm :?

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Sammy_ES
    Does Mitsubishi always wait this long to release their new lines? Its almost 2004 already, other company's 2004's came out in the summer.

I'm wondering if this thing failed too many customer surveys and won't even get released.

Anonymous
    i would doubt that it wont get released based solely on the fact that somebody who owns one already posted in this thread.

hikix
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Does Mitsubishi always wait this long to release their new lines? Its almost 2004 already, other company's 2004's came out in the summer. Â*

I'm wondering if this thing failed too many customer surveys and won't even get released.</div>

as a matter of fact when i bought my galant the dealer was complaining how mitsubishi cant compete with other japanese manufacturers b/c they wait so late to get the new models out. so i guess this is something mitsubishi does often

cyriz

Testdrive

The 2004 Galant will have a testdrive offer from Nov 10th.
    so guys, contact ur local Mitsubishi dealer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast