The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: spinners

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    yofadahead

spinners

these are the spinners i am considering. i just don't know; it's been a really hard decision for me. the spinners just keep on looking better and better, but i really like the gtz rims. i just don't know...

please dont get those spinners im sorry their gay, they fake pastic covers you dont want them on your G unless thier real spinners. Get the GTz rims i think they'll look better and you wont get negative comments from other people.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

why are you even asking this question? fake spinners are one of the worst things that ever happened ever.

yofadahead
    really? damn, i kinda liked them. i just wanted to see what other people thought. i guess i'm the only one.

bam462
    fake spinners have "im to fuckin poor or cheap to buy the real thing" all over them, it like being a poser and one thing worse then rice is a poser

escoson
    get the gtz wheels man

you'll like the GTZ rims. they are nice for stock rims. besides, i am totally biased because i have GTZ rims. haha. but if you want spinners, go for real ones. I would take real spinners over gtz rims.

Quote Originally Posted by yofadahead
    really? damn, i kinda liked them. i just wanted to see what other people thought. i guess i'm the only one.
    spinners are cool but they have to be at least 18" (20"= would b better) and be on NICE wheels to boot, but the ones you linked to are 15" and are just hubcaps! jeez the V6 stock steel wheels (OE 16") are bigger than those hubcaps!

yofadahead
    does no one like the spinners?

00GTZ00
    spinners = teh gay!

Please stop calling those SPINNERS.. those are HUBCAPS..

I say save up and get some wheels (non Factory)
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

8G-U-LANT

SPINNIN AND GRINNING

YO THE SPINNERS (REAL ONES) ARE GETTING CHEAPER CHECK OUT THE COMPANY CALLED DUB.....
    SAVE SOME DOE AND GET THE REAL BLING....
    I'M FROM PHILLY .. IF THEY SEE YOUR CAR PARKED WITH THE FAKE SPINNING HUB CAPS ..THEY WILL TAKE THEM OFF FOR YOU

PLEASE NO SPINNING HUB CAPS ....

HMMM. MAYBE SOMEONE COULD START A GROUP BUY FOR REAL SPINNERS????

BUT ANYWAY, PLEASE LETS NOT GET CHEESY :twisted: :twisted:

yofadahead
    thanks for all the advice, i think i will go with the spinners.

TGC Regular
    I say dont get neither. Save up a little more and get some 17"s or 18"s. 8)
    Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

Sammy_ES
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BLsGalant97)</div><div class='quotemain'>I say dont get neither. Â*Save up a little more and get some 17"s or 18"s. Â* 8)</div>

I'm with you, man. If you dont have a lot of cash, check out this place, they have good deals:

www.wheelguyz.com