The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 94 Gs

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    Willy Liu

94 Gs

hey should i get this Car? a 94 Gs Manuel? Im in the market to get one. Is there anything that i should look for? like milage? thanks. Is hte 94 Gs Dohc? instead of Sohc? Sorry still a newb to galant but always liked them.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    94 GS Manual would be the best galant to get. All 94 GS models are DOHC and have 160hp 161ftlbs. Great potential!
    7g for life!

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one!! :evil:
    Ohhhhhhhh GS :cheeselove:
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

Willy Liu
    yes but at 94k is there any problems with the car? once again Im sorry im new to Galants

94k thats low for a 94 i got 102k on a 94 (ES)
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

Experienced TGC Member
    With 94K on it I would definately get it checked out by a good mechanic before you buy it. If all is good, then invest in a full tune-up to start you off in the right direction.
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

Willy Liu
    yo, Im not scared of the engine.. im scared of the tranny! so are manuels tranny last on galants?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    longer than the autos :/
    7g for life!

Willy Liu
    not very convicing... how much does it cost to rebuild and tranny for the Galant? Of course going after market... ACT!

Willy Liu
    heh... damn.. sucks to have an Auto Galant, im reading all these problems with them.. so for ratio is like 9:1 9 auto problems and 1 manuel.. Lemon?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    94 GS is very rare and the best 7g to get by far by the fact they are DOHC, 5 speed available, and rear disc. 94K miles on it...still very good, the motor is probably still good...see if the timing belt has been changed, tensioners are in good condition, water pump...and if its leaking oil..may just need new seals. As for the tranny....assuming if it hasn't been touched since it came off the factory and it had a "good" owner...may just need new clutch, cover plate, pressure plate and check the syncros also...the gears should still be fine and just flush the old tranny fluid and fill her back up with new stuff.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Dark7GHawk
    I love mine, woops every AT 7G or 8G out here in Vegas.