The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: bring me up to speed.. who's boosted?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 36 of 36
    the boosted gs
    Although I do not own a Galant, I own a 4G64 eclipse (same motor) which is boosted. I am running the RIPP supercharger along with RIPP's boost cooler (water/methanol injection). My car is currently pushing 12-15psi on stock internals.

BlankMan
    Does *almost* count? <G>

I ordered my SDS on Oct. 17th. Just found out from Cody it shipped today and I hope to install it over Thanksgiving week. IF, that is, the header comes in - they are back-ordered now. I'll be stage 1, at 5psi, but probably upgrading to stage 2 next spring.

Yup, SDS, motor mounts, Header, Rims, Conti Tires, Tein springs, KYB AGX - shit I just spent $5400 on the Galant in Oct.!

J

Dark Anghell
    It's not a G, but an E-GSX, running about 1.0-1.2 bar daily...a lot of fun let me tell you that right now . Civics see me a mile away and pull into the nearest parking lot 'cause they know I'll eat them alive

wow, pavel.. good kill W/ the DSM... good to see we have another...
    too bad you had to part out the galant, though...
    Craig R.
    [email protected], Gclipse96 on AIM

1996Galant 14.0@103
    biggest b00bies EvAr

8ggalant
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Anghell
    It's not a G, but an E-GSX, running about 1.0-1.2 bar daily...a lot of fun let me tell you that right now . Civics see me a mile away and pull into the nearest parking lot 'cause they know I'll eat them alive
    damn i miss that...hondas didnt even think about messin with me hahaha...damn i miss my rs laser

SuperchargedGTZ
    1st SDS V6 galant; runnin 5-7psi daily

built motor by RIPP 9:1 compression forged RIPP pistons

Still using HKS afr with jumpy signal (does anyone know of the right tach??)

Before the engine build the car put down 260whp....after...still havent done it yet because RIPP hasnt had time to tune it yet (hhhmmmm it has been almost 6 months since engine build)

Then I bought an EVO: mods to date: 3" TB - no cat; intake; TurboXS DV; and Dynoflashed - put down 273...after i get the car back from the shop i am installing a Pro Hallman MBC and i should have around 300whp after another dynoflash.

I was going to go stage 2 with the G-ride, but I havent gotten any response from RIPP yet.

Twin 9b's 10psi daily 13psi whenever (max on stock internals) heheheheh

evc boost controller, everything else is coming

brandon
    Are there any 7G 4G64 turbo guys on this board?

I thought there was one but I don't think he's around anymore...

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon)</div><div class='quotemain'>Are there any 7G 4G64 turbo guys on this board?

I thought there was one but I don't think he's around anymore...</div>

there are a few but they dont frequently visit...actually one of them is in iraq (fstrthnu..stay strong bro) and i think the other guys name was turbogalant...he was in the middle of a rebuild last i talked to him

brandon
    The Spyder guys over at the 4G64 yahoo forum are great, but I'm finding that a few issues here and there I'm having apply to the Galant only.

TGC Regular
    Actually fstrthnu has a 4g63t.... he used to have a turbo'ed 4g64, but had too many problems

when is we gon be free????

sethmo
    TurboGalant should still be turboed.

I will be '63t powered here in a week and a half...

brandon
    I should be good to go sometime this or next week. I think I'm going to go with a 2G ECU and knock sensor though, so that could take another couple weeks afterward.

Lots of fabrication, relocation, and random parts you didn't know you'd need are required for this project. BEWARE. haha

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'>Actually fstrthnu has a 4g63t.... he used to have a turbo'ed 4g64, but had too many problems</div>

no john never turbo'd the 64...he scraped the idea and went with a cyclone motor

get that thing on the road seth so we can see sum numbers...its kool that you almost done...ive had everything sitttin in the garage forever...just dont have any other means of transportation and its my only car :evil: ...so i gotta basically w8 till i have another reliable car for the wife and kid...thats also the reason i havent done my 5spd conversion :cry:

paco
    I4 Stage 2 SDS here. Still trying to figure out some fuel delivery issues but should be taken care of by next weekend. 5 speed swap coming soon :twisted:

Boosted 4G63T galant
    <------ Boosted as the name states.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12