The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Changing Interior Color

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Changing Interior Color

Has anyone tried to change their interior color--ie everything (carpets/vinyl/headliners). I was just wondering...I had a crazy idea of changing the entire interior to black (possibly plain black, black/red or black/silver) katskins + carpet, dash & headliner. I think it would look hot--exterior color is patriot red so...lemme know what you guys think
    Mayonnaise colored Benz---I push Miracle Whips
    -K. West

Changing Interior Color

I just started the process of changing my tan in terrior to black so far I'm almost done with the floor carpetting and the plastic trims. I'm using leather dye since it sticks to the carpet very nicely. I'll try posting some pics when I'm done.
    SRA Hernandez

datdude305
    did its done now i want to redo it just make sure ur happy with wat ur getting

TGC Regular
    yo, whats up dude, welcome to TGC, ur in Cali i see, well there will be a Socal Galant meet next friday (the 18th), so be sure to make it, its in pasadena. here are the threads:

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...pic.php?t=34905

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...p=332824#332824

NYmagicstk

Re: Changing Interior Color

Quote Originally Posted by Luis122083
    I just started the process of changing my tan in terrior to black so far I'm almost done with the floor carpetting and the plastic trims. I'm using leather dye since it sticks to the carpet very nicely. I'll try posting some pics when I'm done.
    <span style='color:blue'> Did you pull the carpet out of the car or dye it while inside? Are you talking about that whole floor liner? That's gotta be a bitch to do.</span>

G99
    I pulled my whole carpet out, you just have to make sure you take your time to remove everything and you should be good to go.